“Food is good but overpriced”
Review of Sammy Perrella's - CLOSED

Sammy Perrella's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The food is good but it is overpriced. I agree with some of the other reviews on here.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

In my opinion, the best pizza in the north metro. Too bad this location is closed, but there is one right across the river. I recommend it.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

My friend brought me here for my birthday. She is a coupon queen and wanted the buffet. Only on Monday, they told her. Undeterred we ordered from the menu. The portions are huge, she warned. She was right.
She enjoyed the Chicken Tetrazzini, while I chose Chicken and Sausage Tortellini Corleone. It was served with garlic bread and I had added a side salad. The salad was very good. The portions fine, the croutons a bit soft, and the plate kind of small, but the food was very good. The entree arrived a little below desired temperature, and I made the mistake of eating it all. The sausage was spicy, chicken chunks (all breast meat) were nice and big, and the sauce delicious. The entire experience was very nice. Raspberry iced tea completed my meal and I rolled to the car satisfied.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Very mediocre for the $. Greeted and seated quickly but took a while for drink order. Server was good. Bloody Mary sat for a bit. We ordered wings right away and they came out wrong. They apologized and comped them. $ 10.50 is a bit much for bone in wings. My daughter loved her chicken Tetrazzini. I ordered spaghetti and meatballs and I got one and a half golf ball size meatballs...... seriously one of them was obviously cut in half. For 15.99 it is absolutely not worth it. Sauce was thin and watery. Their prices are a little higher than they should be. Pizza looked good so maybe stick with that.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I've tried this place a few times and sometimes it's good, but most visits have yielded poor results. We won't be going back after our last visit to get food for friends over for the Fourth of July.