“Brunswick zone”
Review of Brunswick Zone XL

Brunswick Zone XL
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Bowling was fun especially for the kids , overall the place was clean , huge arcade for the kids, ordered pretzels which were warm and tasty. Would recommend for families, friends or even corporate events!

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

They need to add more to the arcade and lower the prices. They need to make the bar smaller and make the arcade bigger.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

My first time here from Arkansas and it was a horrible experience. The staff was rude, including the manager on duty. We got overlooked for our services, and she shut down the arcade games on me. She should've let me finish. I even acknowledged her too. Never coming back.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I haven’t been bowling in forever when a coworker and her family asked me to go. I was impressed with the size of the facility; I wasn’t expecting it to be there. The employees were very friendly and engaging, anything we needed they were easy to find and quick to help. The lanes were pretty good and they had a good selection of rental shoe sizes and ball sizes. We ordered the sampler platter and everyone was very pleased. They were actually out of one of the items and showed excellent customer service by making up for it with something else that everyone liked. There is a lot of games for kids, and laser tag (which we did not get to do this time). On the game side, customer service wasn’t nearly as good but it was very clean. We had a great time, and will be back again the next time I am in town. The only drawback, as is in any facility like this, unsupervised teenagers who have been dropped of by their parents. They were no bad, but Management should keep an eye out that they do not run paying customers out.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Expensive and dirty! Terrible customer service when we had to deal with a damaged bowling ball by their equipment. Tried 3 times at the desk and with our food server to try and get the ball from behind the pins. It was left so long the ball was damaged by a belt. The Assisant manager was rude and unhelpful. Our party of 4 frequent bowlers will not be returning to this place. Go to Tuttles bowling alley in nearby Hopkins if you're looking for great customer service and a clean place. Food is better too.