“Great coffee”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Caribou Coffee
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Great coffee & fast. We go to Caribou quite a bit, especially on weekends. It's a great place to meet up with friends for coffee

Reviewed 1 September 2016

We go to Caribou quite a bit, especially on weekends. It's a great place to meet up with friends for coffee, a breakfast sandwich or a coffee cake. Nice atmosphere with comfortable tables, chairs and overstuffed chairs by the fireplace. Yum!

Reviewed 3 July 2015

Somehow my order always seems to get mixed up. I always order Peach black sparkling tea. I don't even bother asking for lite anymore because I know they don't make it lite when I ask for it ( I can taste the difference ). Why it's so hard to give my the correct tea, I'm not sure. And they are often out of my favorite breakfast sandwich (sausage, egg and cheese). I drive an extra 3 miles to go to the one in Champlin now.

Reviewed 6 December 2014

This time at Caribou I was given the wrong drink, as we always order pretty much the same thing, Large White Chocolate Mochas. Well, I am not sure what they handed me, but it was not a White Chocolate Mocha at all, went back inside for a remake as it was not what we ordered and one was SUPER bitter! YUCK! Well, the second time around it definitely was not the drink I ordered, but it was not bitter! So, although I was not the happiest about that, at least they got the timing right! -_-

1  Thank LifesVeryGood1
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Okay, sometimes the service is great and sometimes it is just horrible. It really depends on the time that you go and who is working.. I am here at least once a week and I find that if I go (drive thru) early mornings they are pretty nice, older lady not the young kids.. If it is a Saturday around 8am it is hit or miss and in the afternoons.. I mean VERY hit or miss. Yes, I am a little picky, I ask for a Vanilla White Mocha with half the syrup which is my usual, but how hard is that? Caribou really needs to step it up!