“11-2 Lunch Buffet 7 days a week!”
Review of Godfather's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Godfather's Pizza
Ranked #19 of 57 Restaurants in Brooklyn Park
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 22 January 2018

If you want a variety of pizza, desserts, and a salad bar - this is the place to go for the lunch buffet 11 a.m. - 2 p.m., 7 days a week! You can request pizza's you want to enjoy and they will be made for the buffet. We went there with the grandparents, the parents, and the grandkids ages 4 - 14 and we all left satisfied! They even had chocolate pudding in the salad bar! The service was friendly and the food was good! We'll be back!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I have ordered from this Godfathers for the past couple of years and every single time I walk away impressed with how terrific their employees are- always friendly, upbeat and engage in conversation with me! Quality help is hard to find -this Godfathers is doing something right as each employee I’ve met is definitely quality! Thanks for always making my experience top notch (pizza is great too!)

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This place is a solid buffet. They do a nice job of asking what people want for pizza selection. I LOVE the strudel!

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

This is the best pizza you can find around here. The taco is every ones favorite! Try the monkey bread you will love it

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Pizza was good, and when I ordered the pizza buffet they asked for any special requests to be added to the buffet. The guys working the counter and busing tables said something nice anytime they walked by (enjoy your meal, have a nice night, etc). It was better service than I expected for a fast food restaurant.