“Great omelet”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: Burnsville Parkway
Reviewed 8 January 2018

My cousin and I ate there in mid-December before going to a late afternoon Christmas concert. My cousin had a breakfast item, and I had the "kitchen sink omelet", which was very filling and excellent, enough to take home for the next day's breakfast! We waited about 15 minutes, but it was well worth the wait. Having a parking ramp next door is a plus for this time of year (protection from snow and other precipitation). "Location, location, location" in Burnsville, fast becoming one of my favorite suburbs!

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Jensen’s is THE, #ONE place south of the river for Sunday brunch or anytime for that matter! The staff is friendly and very accommodating. The food is outstanding always and very reasonably priced!

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

We are frequent dinners at Jensen's Cafe and have always had the best breakfasts. I typically have eggs, bacon and Cafe potatoes, which are always great but I changed it up by getting eggs Benedict and was just as pleased with this choice.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

This is my favorite place for breakfast. The food is excellent and the coffee is TrueStone which happens to be the best coffee in the Twin Cities. Everything we have tried here is EXCELLENT. The cinnamon rolls are incredible HUGE!! I love this place

Reviewed 23 November 2017

They have opened a full service bar adjacent to their restaurant. It is small but well attended. The bartender Jairo waited on us. She was very busy but paid close attention to our needs. My wife was making it a date night by meeting me there after work. We had drinks and wine. Pours were generous and appetizers were very good. We had quesadillas and fish fingers. This is a very friendly staff and they are also experienced. They expressed a great appreciation for the clientele and the ownership in the way they were treated. I can see going back as it is a neighborhood bar/restaurant for us. Certainly not stuffy. Nice to feel appreciated.

1  Thank Bruce M

Been to Jensen's Cafe? Share your experiences!