“Local, Friendly, Good Pizza”
Review of Pizzaioli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizzaioli
Ranked #15 of 54 Restaurants in Chanhassen
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 9 July 2017

When we want something that isn't a chain, we occasionally visit Pizzaioli in Chanhassen. The pizza is served hot and we generally have a salad with it. In the evening, they do a big delivery and take out business so tables are generally easy to get and the pizza is prepared quickly. Nothing fancy or pretentious, just good pizza.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

At the last minute my son and decide to go out to eat pizza. I was looking for a low cost but good quality restaurant. I think Pizzaioli supplies pizza for the Minnetonka lunch program so my son was familiar with the restaurant and said their pizza was good. We ordered and ate at the restaurant. We were the only ones eating in a the time. The service was very good and the pizza tasted great. Again a great tasting pizza at a casual restaurant setting.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Tasty pizza! Thin crust.. enjoyed the sauce and the service was great..we've ordered from here before and I will again!!
Thanks

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Just like any other knockoff pizza joint. Nothing great except the price. Salad was just iceberg. Pizza was the same as anywhere else. For less than $10 I can't expect much I guess.

1  Thank imatravelor
Reviewed 13 December 2016

Staff was very friendly, pizza was average. Interior seemed a little run-down.

Not expensive at all, good value for the price we paid.