“I gave it another try and I am glad I did!”
Review of Patron

Patron
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Chaska
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I went here about 5 years ago and wasn't impressed, but my friend dragged me back asking me to give it another try. I am glad I did! Juicy meat, great chips and salsa, and fun place to hang out. Not sure what the change has been between then and now, but I will be sure to be back!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We love Patrons food and margaritas. The golden medium margarita with Patron tequila is a must. They add orange juice or some secret ingredient to make the margaritas a great flavor.

The chicken chimichanga is the best I have had. The chips and salsa are also our favorite.

My daughter who is a picky eater loves the chicken nuggets and fries.

The service is great and the servers are very friendly and funny.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The food is always good, but the margaritas can’t be beat! Good portions, good prices, happy hour specials, and service is always excellent!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The food was good. The service was good. Loved the guac. We were a party of 7 and the restaurant was full. They provided a free desert for my niece's birthday. In addition to singing along with us, 3 of the servers put a sombrero on her head and dotted her nose and chin with whip cream. It was fun. I was a bit disappointed because they brought a 2nd bowl of Guac without asking and charged us for it and they don't honor coupons on Saturday nights, which it does clearly state on the coupon (my fault).

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Wow! From the host to our server, the service was really bad. Rude and abrupt! I will spare all the details, but needless to say despite the food being quite good - we will never go back.

1  Thank HJS11

Been to Patron? Share your experiences!