All reviews fish cleaning house steve muskie week dock cabin lake
Reviewed 21 September 2016

the people were so friendly and would do anything to make sure I was comfortable. The cabin was amazingly clean. The scenery was spectacular. I went muskie fishing with Steve and I caught some nice pike. steve is a great guide if you are looking to fish while at the resort. So many eagles and woodpeckers as well. I can not wait to go back next year. I am going for 2 weeks next time. thank you Amundson family for the great trip.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2016

My family of 4 stayed the week after July 4. Were met with friendliness and helpful workers. We stayed in the island cabin. The cabin is great, super clean, very well layed out and the kids loved the hot tub. Fishing was tremendous (all largemouth for some reason) and sunsets were even better. The resort is spacious with a great beach. Tried a few restaurants in the area - Vermillion Club pretty solid but far away, skip the Landing - really skip it. Cresent is ok good drinks. The Amundsons are great resort owners and we will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Stay in the cabin island - you will love it!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank KarlOskarLindstrom
Reviewed 29 September 2015

My wife and I rented the "Braydon's Island" Cabin. It was very peaceful and relaxing. A foot from the water's edge looking out on the Bay. Very picturesque. Lake Vermilion in Northern MN is a jewel. The owners provided lots of fishing information and hospitality. I would definitely rent that cabin again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

We loved staying here. Our family enjoyed the clean cabin and that you allowed our four legged family member. We love that you offer all of the kayaks and inflatables as a free amenity. The staff is super and joe is right on anything that needs attention we will be back next year !

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2015

I was pleasantly surprised. The cabins were very clean and comfortable. There was easy access to the beach area and docks. They had lots of things for the kids to do, especially in the water. There were lots of boats, paddle bikes, & water toys, which were free to use by guest. Everyone was super nice, love the feeling of family. There was someone always available to help in anyway. I did not realize the cabin was on a main road. The traffic during the day was not bad, but people would drive really fast. We have small kids and it made me nervous. I would like to see rumble strips or even speed bumps on each side of the resort.
Enjoy the short walk every day to Moosebirds to eat ice cream.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family