“Awesome food”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We've been serving Legendary Pizza and Original Hot Hoagies to the Twin Cities area since 1975! Local and family-owned with 21 metro locations. We've got a wide variety of menu items to choose from - Pizza (including a Gluten Free crust), Hot Hoagies, Calzones, Pasta, Lasagna, Boneless Wings, Salads, and more! Order for dine in, take out, or delivery. You can also order online! All locations have FREE WI-FI! Got a group? We've got free party rooms (with food purchase) available at all locations (except Uptown). Call for availability. Looking to feed a group? We have catering options available to. Visit our website or give us a call!
Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

I have eaten there many times. they're calzones are great their hoagies are great and their pizzas are out of this world.

Reviewed 5 January 2015 via mobile

I usually have their lasagne when in town which I order a large pan of with salad on the side for family gatherings. This time we has the Chicago Style Deep Dish. Lg pizza fed 4 adults and with sodas was under $35 for all.
It's super clean inside as well and I noticed today they have a pretty good size party room.

Reviewed 28 October 2014

My wife loves Davanni's hoagies. I prefer the personal pizzas. We often call in an order for carry out. (the restaraunt is on my way home from work) I am always greeted with a warm welcome. The speed is also remarcable.

Davannis, Marketing Assistant at Davanni's Pizza & Hot Hoagies, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2014

Thank you for your kind words!! We hope to see you again soon! :)

Reviewed 3 September 2014

You won't find a better Chicago style deep dish pizza then Davannis pizza and hoagies, never been disappointed with any meal we have had , they are there to make sure your order is right the first time

Davannis, Marketing Assistant at Davanni's Pizza & Hot Hoagies, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to hear you're a fan of our Deep Dish Pizza, it's delicious!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Great pizza. Great Hoagies. We ate there on a Tuesday night. Ordered The Works. Loved it. The traditional crust is great. I've also had there thin crust and deep dish in the past. All good. Makes for a tough choice. We also split an Assorted Hot Hoagie. Davanni's Hot Hoagies are some of my favorite subs. Food comes out fast. The place is very clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I also like their take out food and special take out parking. I've been to a lot of Davanni's thru the Cities and Coon Rapids is the top. Love it.