“Frozen Custard”

Culver's - Coon Rapids
Ranked #22 of 84 Restaurants in Coon Rapids
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I'm new to this frozen treat. Yumm! I went to Culver's for the first time specifically to try the frozen custard- wow! I went with the flavor of the day- Hershey's chocolate with almonds -wow! Being from the West coast, this was not familiar, but I say try it! Another good reason to visit Minnesota!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Culver's is almost always very busy but they plow right through and get everyone waited on..I love their root beer and cod dinner.The ice cream is very good and creamy.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Food is always good and fresh. Well worth the wait. They have a nice variety on the menu items. It is not your typical fast food. You have to wait a little longer then other fast food places but it is worth the wait. They make everything fresh when you order.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I have come here a few times and I am not blown over like some friends are. I have tried their burgers which are fresh and good but remember to get at least a double otherwise there is too much bread. The fried walleye still had skin on, I am not a fan of that. The best I think is their custard. The ingredients are fresh, in house made and delicious.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I normally avoid fast food, but when I find myself craving a burger quickly always opt for Culver's. I want to say also that I admire them so much for hiring and mentoring mentally challenged teens. Kudos to Culver's!

Date of visit: July 2016