“Great walleye”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2017

There were four of us, we all had the walleye although prepared differently. We each enjoyed our meal. Service is good, prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Quite the surprise on Highway 35 along the Mississippi River. Fish was great, service was very good and the chocolate cake and ice cream was over the top.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We ate here about a year ago, and this time it was even better than I remember. This time I ordered the two piece deep fried cod with baked potato. Delicious! The pickles, and Parmesan bread appetizers are really good. The lettuce salad was very fresh and tasty. Others had the cod, too, with butter parsley potatoes. One in group had manhattan steak. All was very good. Portions are generous. You will not go away hungry! I recommend stopping here if you are anywhere in the area.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Took some friends of ours from Australia here. Wanted them to see the midwest Supper Club. We had a great experience! Good food, drinks, and atmosphere. Loved Tim and I think our server was Tammy. Anyway everyone was good. A fun place! Go there!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The restaurant is located across the river from Winona, MN, and sits above the highway in the country. I would call the place an old fashioned supper club, with interesting atmosphere with good food and service. The menu is mainly meat and fish. I ordered a steak, which was very good, cooked just right. It was served with a side salad and baked potato, but also good. My wife ordered the chicken, which was OK but not great (stick with the steak or fish). They had several good wines choices, by the glass. The service was good, very friendly waitress. This is a good place for a traditional steak and/or fish meal.