“One of the best Sandwiches ever, plus great smoked trout”

Northern Waters Smokehaus
Ranked #1 of 269 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 12 March 2018

My friend and I went up to Duluth to do some kayaking for the day and decided to get lunch before we headed out on Superior. We had excellent sandwiches here and came back after kayaking for smoked trout to bring home. It was a big hit when I had guys over the next night.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This place was very busy, but worth the wait. Our sandwiches were awesome! We also purchased smoked fish and meat from their deli. Wow amazing. When you are in Duluth you must check this place out.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

In Duluth last weekend and finally had a chance to visit. I'd received a few business gifts from here, smoked and fresh salmon, and it had been mouth-watering. Just getting to have really fresh product from a supplier "on the water" is priceless. Plus they have so much more than just the salmon/fish. You have to check this out!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

This place has the best deli sandwiches in Duluth/Superior. They cure and smoke all of the meat used on the sandwiches. Added bonus is they have fantastic smoked fish and meats- I always get a pound of the Buffalo Pastrami to go when there plus smoked salmon or Lake Trout..

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Stop in every time I'm in Duluth. Had the smoked whitefish basket. So simple but oh so good. Love this place.

1  Thank Grant L