The Inn on Lake Superior
Comfort Inn West(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$125
ComfortInn
Park Point Marina Inn(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$203
US$189
US$191
US$204
Residence Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Duluth(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$116
US$236
US$201
Canal Park Lodge(Duluth)
US$209
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$299
US$229
Official Site
1,456 results
All reviewsrooftop poollake superiorfamily suitemake your ownbridge viewwafflesevery eveningwithin walking distancefirst floorother hotelsgreat place to staylocation is greatcanal park areawonderful hotelcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areafire pit
Reviewed 26 January 2013

We had a nice stay at the inn. However, I was disappointed in a few things. The staff was not the friendliest, especially at the front desk. Yikes. Not good. The hotel was completely fully of hockey kids. With kids running in the halls through the evening, it doesn't make for a romantic getaway. There were also renovations taking shape and it was interesting having to navigate the hotel in this conditions. Walking through the renovations while they are using machinery was not pleasant. I wish they could have dropped their price quite a bit for those that were inconvenienced. Aside for these issues, the rooms were nice, the view was beautiful and the breakfast was quite large. I don't eat meat in the morning, but was surprised to see the lack of meat options. I am being ridiculously picky. They had a s'mores bar which was nice, it was about -15, so we huddled around the fire and it was an experience. Overall, fairly nice stay. Good sleep and a happy tummy!

Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn on Lake Superior, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2013

I'm sorry you were disappointed in us during your recent stay, and offer my sincere apologies. there is never any excuse for rude behavior by anyone on our team,and I will use your review in discussions and training to improve our operation. I understand how frustrating our remodeling can be at time, and hope you like the results when you visit us next time. I hope you will give us another chance to earn your trust the next time you are in Duluth.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We stayed here with our hockey team over the holiday weekend. They were MORE than accommodating to all five teams and their families. Although there was construction going on, they made everything accessible for all of us. Definitely would stay here again!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Thanks for your wonderful review of your recent visit with us. I'm glad you and your team were happy here, and hope you enjoyed your tournament, too. We look forward to serving you the next time you are here.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

No worries here great place to stay, beds are very good, breakfast bar always neat and clean.Pool area neat and clean well kept. great staff. Good discounts from email communications. Evening fun with smores and hot chocolate. Overall this is our place of choice each time we visit Duluth Mn right on the point near good resturants. Good coffee

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank greg b

Thanks for staying with us again and sharing your comments. I'm glad you know you can count on us for a "no worries" stay and look forward to welcoming you back and serving you again soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

I have stayed at the Inn on Lake Superior numerous times over the years, and I recently found out that it is no longer pet-friendly. I am very sad to hear this as it was a perfect place to bring my Goldendoodle. I loved staying at the Inn and I will miss it very much.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JLHeiny
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn on Lake Superior, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2013

I am sorry you are unhappy with our decision to no longer accept pets at the Inn, and offer my sincere apologies. This was not an easy decision, and we understand your disappointment. I hope you and your Goldendoodle will continue to enjoy Duluth, and that you will consider returning to stay with us if you are not traveling with your four legged furry family member.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Visited Duluth for a quick overnight. The Inn was getting ready to begin remodeling their common areas, but still offered the usual amenities of making s'mores over open flames outdoors, free coffee/hot chocolate and a fantastic breakfast buffet. The rooms are a little dated, but not horribly. The beds are a bit high, but are very comfy and have plenty of pillows. First floor rooms on the lakeside have a patio which allows you to easily reach the lakewalk and the upper floors have a nicely sized balcony. They even provide cheap binoculars for watching ships. The only negatives we encountered was that our room was a connecting room and noises seemed to travel through the doors more than through the walls and that the key cards we received didn't work in the lock and had to be reset.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Thanks for you many visits and candid comments. Besides completely re-doing our public areas this year, we will also continue our ongoing room renovation project, which we are also proud of. You can ask for one of these newly remodeled rooms, and if one is available, I hope you will let us know what you think the next time you stay with us.