Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,757 results
All reviews rooftop pool lake superior s mores family suite within walking distance other hotels lift bridge fire pit shops and restaurants complimentary breakfast visit duluth hot tub yogurt parking lot north shore smores balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2022 via mobile

Great location - walkable to everything in Canal Park. Comfortable beds and nice balcony. Good complimentary breakfast. Super friendly breakfast staff that did a nice job cleaning the tables. Rooftop pool was nice but wished we had a better view from there.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
kelsey beck, Guest Services / Front Office at The Inn on Lake Superior, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2022

Dear brlglda1998
Thank you for your review! we're happy to hear you had a good stay with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 23 February 2022 via mobile

We were looking forward to our stay as we have a hockey tournament in January. Sadly, that was canceled due to COVID and lack of referees. I called to cancel but it was not completed. Miranda at the resort was very helpful when we called and helped us with the cancellation and credit. This is the service that sets hotels apart. We will be looking to book here for our next trip to Duluth! Thank you Miranda!!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kelsey Beck, Other at The Inn on Lake Superior, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2022

Dear M_itgirl123,

Thank you so much for sharing about your customer service experience. I'm happy to hear that Miranda helped you with your cancellation and that you're excited to return to Duluth. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 22 December 2021 via mobile

We decided to visit the Inn on Lake Superior for our visit to Bentleyville. I made the mistake of booking the wrong night, they were Abel to get us in but didn’t honour our rate which was kind of a bummer. But since it was my fault I didn’t complain. We got to our room and it was rather cold. The heater wouldn’t turn in so we called the front desk. They said they were oils send someone so we waited about an hour and no one came. We stopped at the front desk on the way out to let them know we were stepping out to grab something and they could just enter our room. They seemed to have forgotten about it. We came back and the heat was working. Great, well it didn’t last, it went out before we even went out for the evening. When we got back we tried adjusting the heat or looking for a reset button. We took the cover off and put it back on and that seemed to start it up again. Great, nope that didn’t last either woke up freezing in the middle of the night. Tried that trick again and nothing. Told the front desk at checkout and she could barely squeeze out an apology, she seemed defensive as if we were lying. I’ve always had great stays here but this time missed the mark, and customer service was completely lacking. We didn’t complain about the smell but the room smelt musty. Not a good experience overall.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 12 November 2021 via mobile

We loved the place so much! Right on the lake, amazing roof top warm pool and just so cozy! Our room was beautiful and very clean. Can’t wait to come back! Also, Ashley at the front desk was very friendly!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kelsey Beck, Other at The Inn on Lake Superior, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2021

Dear 821bekahl,

Thank you for your wonderful review. Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 10 November 2021

I’m not sure how I really feel about The Inn on Lake Superior.
It definitely didn’t feel clean, and it needs some TLC. I understand that COVID-19 has hit every employer hard, but some of the things we found in our room could’ve been easily avoided. The main area of our room was clean, but the bathroom was rather if-y.
We found dog food behind the door, black long hairs in the shower, and toilet paper stuffed inside the door stop on the wall. The mirror on the outside of the bathroom had water marks and streaks all over it. The bathroom smelled like an animal had an accident, and it wasn’t pleasant.
I understand that things get overlooked, but at $240.00 a night, I do expect a clean room, and that includes a clean bathroom, too.
So, please, just be mindful of these things I mentioned above. :)

Date of stay: November 2021

Dear 860rachaelh,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing your feedback! Please accept our sincerest apology for the many issues with your room. The details that were missed while cleaning your room are unacceptable, and I will share your comments with our housekeeping team so we can correct where we fell short. Based on your review and profile information I wasn't able to find your reservation in our system. Please reach out to me directly at kbeck@innonlakesuperior.com with more specific reservation details to give us an opportunity to make amends. Thanks again for sharing your review!