“Always friendly service!!”

Ranked #86 of 270 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 October 2017

We have a soft spot for Applebee's, as it is the restaurant of my & my wife's first date, so we try to hit Applebee's anytime we are in a new area. We travel to Duluth frequently and the service and quality of food is always great at that location. Just an overall great place to hang out and enjoy the delicious food and cocktails.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped by Miller Hill Mall for some shopping and decided to grab a lunch bite at Applebee's. Had one of the lunch specials which included Tortilla Soup and a Chicken Wrap. Both items were good, but the Tortilla Soup was very tasty. I've had the Tortilla Soup at other Applebee's - always consistently good. Restaurant was not very busy on this Wednesday at lunch time, but we were early. Service was slow even though it wasn't busy. Rest of the family commented that their food was just ok including the Honey Chicken Tenders and an Asian Salad. Tomato Soup was good, but did not taste like "Tomato Basil". All in all, giving this visit a 3 out of 5.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a dinner. A very pleasant experience. Great new menu options, good service, friendly staff & clean establishment.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Mondays are $6.99 burger nights. Tuesdays are $9.99 steak nights. The menus change often. Overall, best deal is the 2 for $20.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

We were seated promptly. Our server was quick to introduce herself and determine our soft drink orders. She let us review the menu. She answered my wife's questions about the practice of grinding bacon and other things into ground beef. My wife had a classic cheeseburger with bacon. I had BBQ beef brisket tacos with coleslaw. My wife enjoyed her cheeseburger. The fries were nicely done between crispy and soft. My tacos were wonderful. The soft tortillas had a chewy leathery consistency that kept their shape. A passing waitress, other than ours, refilled my drink.

I have two questions that I'd like answered by email.

1. Are my tacos 1220 calories, or are my tacos / fries / slaw 1220 calories?

2. How was my military retiree discount computed? My drinks and entrees were $26.66 before tax. My discount of $1.22 would be 4.6 %. Excluding drinks, my order was $21.28. My discount of $1.22 would be 5.7%. I appreciate a military discount, but I'd like to know what to expect.