US$204
US$170
ComfortSuites
Comfort Inn West(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$110
US$159
AmericInn by Wyndham Duluth(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$119
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$104
US$166
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Beacon Pointe Resort(Duluth)
US$176
US$150
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$229
US$199
All reviewsmini golfbunk bedsdrink tokensthe indoor water parkoutdoor pool and hot tubbreakfast buffetedge waterwear and tearroom suitegreat view of lakenorth shorelake walklifeguardsarcadetikiwaterslidesgrandkids
Reviewed 25 September 2017

The entire experience was great. The staff from the front desk to the lifeguards and the guy working in the coffee shop, they were all wonderful. The waterpark was great for a 3 year old. There was plenty to do for all. It was busy being a weekend, but the little one didn't have to wait long to do the slides. The only reason I did not give 5 stars was because of the quality of the rooms. We had a tiki hut and it worked really well for us, but the room was old, and it shows. There were not holes in walls or anything crazy, but it was just an older hotel and the price was kind of high. The big benefit is all of the activities for the kids. I recommend for sure!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
AaronEdge, Public Relations Manager at Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear RunningAces,

I greatly appreciate your kind words, thank you! We love to hear everything ran smoothly and the little ones had near nonstop entertainment in the water park when you were here! We look forward to your next visit.

Reservation & Reputation Specialist
Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark
218-728-3601

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I will give this place credit for a fun water park and good service however, they really need to clean and lighten everything up. The rooms are very dark and seem pretty old and dirty. I did call the front desk about a bathroom light not working and no one ever came to fix it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear 40andtravel,

Thank you so much for staying with us! We sincerely apologize that your time with us was so disappointing. It's our goal in every department to exceed our guests' expectations, and we deeply regret any situation that does not meet their needs. We are always willing to accept feedback and will use your review to make changes where applicable.

Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark
218-728-3601
Reservation & Reputation Specialsit

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My nephew got married up in Castle Danger. We rented a suite for 8 adults. My parents, 3 of my sisters, a niece and nephew and me. Was very comfortable. We did not use the water park but it was really busy. Check in was very fast. The suite had 2 bathrooms which was great. - Maybe we will come back this winter with grandkids.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
AaronEdge, Public Relations Manager at Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Denise B,

Thank you for the review! We hope you can come visit us again soon. Next time I hope you take full advantage of all we have to offer! Grab a coffee, relax and enjoy the views of Lake Superior!

Reservation & Reputation Specialist

Reviewed 3 September 2017

This hotel has bed bugs! When I awoke, I had nine bites on my back! Hotel personnel said they clean every room after every stay, but I don't believe they thoroughly clean them. My grandsons did enjoy the pool for which I was thankful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
AaronEdge, Public Relations Manager at Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear HPHjr,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We do take bed bugs and the termination of bed bugs very seriously. We do have a local exterminator who we work very closely to maintain a bed bug free facility. In times of slight speculation we will have them come out and treat the room in question.
We are very pleased to hear that your grandsons had a good time enjoying the water park.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay, but watch for deals! Saved over 600 for a weekend by watching the website specials

Pool is crowded but fun

Breakfast is not included but not too expense

Rooms are pretty good for families, slight smell and doesn't cool off too much

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Anthony L,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here with us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the water park and overall enjoyed your time up here with us. We appreciate your kind words and hope you bring your family to come visit again soon! Have a great rest of your day!