All reviews mini golf bunk beds drink tokens the indoor water park outdoor pool and hot tub breakfast buffet edge water wear and tear room suite great view of lake lake walk lifeguards arcade tiki waterslides grandkids muffins
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We had a great vacation. We sure did enjoy the water park but the hours open are a bit strange for people staying multiple days, I know it’s winter hours but that’s when people would use it more. The location is nice as it is easy to get to different place. An update could be done to rooms and hallways along with more sound proofing of the outside doors as you can hear the traffic pretty good. All in all a nice place for family trip.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
AaronEdge, Public Relations Manager at Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I do apologize for any inconvenience caused by our winter water park hours. I am glad to hear that there was plenty here for a fun family trip. We are excited to see you again!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

after reading some of the past reviews, I was a little taken back...We have been coming to this hotel over the past 6 - 8 years and have always enjoyed our stay. This past year we had to go with out my mom who had recently passed away, it was a very hard trip for us. We have always gotten a two bedroom suite and that works out well for us. The views from our balcony are awesome...we have coffee and enjoy the view. We are here to enjoy the area and that we do. The hotel is close to everything we want to do. YES, the hotel is getting "tired" in some areas and should be addressed. We hope to be able to enjoy the area again next year and will most likely still stay at this hotel, the staff is very attentive and caring.

Room Tip: balcony suites = awesomeness
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Pawsitivelypurr-fect,

Thank you so much for the years of loyalty! We are in a great location for viewing the lake. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I was very disappointed with the quality of this place, especially with the cost for two nights. Beds were uncomfortable, there was garbage and old food in the bunk beds, and it was very noisy at night (until the waterpark closed). Breakfast was not included and we were given incorrect hours for that, which forced us to go elsewhere. It did seem very outdated too. We did not use the water park.

Our rooms were located close to the water park and arcade, which were noisy until 11:30pm. That was frustrating, as we had two early mornings for our event. I'm not sure how you could regulate that, but it was difficult for us.

I would not recommend this hotel.

The one good thing was that there was an error with payment which was fixed right away. I was very pleased with the front desk staff when we checked out.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
AaronEdge, Public Relations Manager at Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear KristineS51,

Thank you for your time to review your last stay. I would like to sincerely apologize that you found the quality to be very disappointing. I know it was a very busy weekend for us here. However, occupancy does not excuse us not providing a room that exceeds expectations. We hope we can prove to you that your experience is not a standard.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Room carpet old and stained, bathroom door is falling apart, bathroom needs an update. I am sure if you have kids, staying here for the water park is probably ok, but if I had a choice, I would select another hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This is a typical hotel for comfort and breakfast, but of course there is a water park. The hotel staff is pretty accommodating to the guests, but really it is a bit over priced because the water park was added on. The beds haven't been updated in what seems to be forever, and the life guards seem to want to be anywhere else. I would recommend this place for a weekday stay, but never a weekend. I don't like waking up to screaming kids, or slamming doors from the parents shouting at their kids.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
AaronEdge, Public Relations Manager at Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Cami B,

Thanks for the review! I apologize that you did not find our facility to be of equal value to what you paid for your stay. I am surprised to hear you found your beds to be uncomfortable because we did just replace all the beds in our Tiki tower. It is unfortunate that the noise level of other guests affected your stay experience. We try our best to remind other guests to be courteous particularly at night and in the morning before the water park is open.