US$97
US$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Comfort Inn West(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$115
ComfortInn
US$159
US$143
Country Inn
AmericInn by Wyndham Duluth(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$101
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$294
US$233
ComfortSuites
Fitger's Inn(Duluth)
Book now, pay at stay
US$166
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$104
Beacon Pointe Resort(Duluth)
US$176
US$150
Book now, pay at stay
US$209
US$199
All reviewsmini golfbunk bedsdrink tokensthe indoor water parkoutdoor pool and hot tubedge waterbreakfast buffetwear and tearroom suiteview of the lakenorth shorelifeguardsarcadetikiwaterslidesgrandkidscoupon
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We stayed in the newer part of the hotel. The room for families with 2 beds in one and another bed in the other is nice and the view is great. However, the cleanliness was not great (we spilled milk on the floor and wiped ti up to discover the towel turned a gross brown). The parking is also not sufficient. The water park is so-so, better for younger kids. My kids (age 10 & 17) were done after an hour. The hours in the waterpark are also odd - check the calendar. We just had breakfast in our room - there is a refrigerator.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Three years ago we stayed here and enjoyed ourselves but our room must have been in the main hotel.
This weekend we stayed and our room 2131 was located in the "classic" or old wing. We hated it! In fact we left so abruptly I left a few clothing items behind.
The carpet was stained and had tares the window curtains had visible debris that had not been cleaned, there was splattered food and beverage spots on the walls above the door frames and near the sink area. Cold outside air seeped in through the exterior door that faced the street. Bathroom exhaust fan was coated in dust. Our hot water did not work on check out day. Pure cold showers only available.

My parents room 2124 also had visible debris, stains and leftover food spatter on surfaces. When we tried to plug into an outlet it felt loose and not secured to the wall. In search of an outlet near the bed we found large piles of dust in between the bed, wall and night stand.

The gutters drained onto the sidewalks and they were slippery. Ice machines were not clearly marked and when I asked an employee they didn't know where they were located.

The advertised room pictures shown during our reservation were clearly not from the "classic" wing. They had to have been from the main building.

Must read reviews before booking.

When I complained about the hot water they said we will get a $50 credit for all the inconvenience.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We booked a poolside room with 2 queen beds and a sofa sleeper. I requested a higher floor and was pleasantly surprised how quiet the room was given the location. Upon check in we were offered $10 in hotel bucks for declining housekeeping services. The hotel has an odd layout but we did manage to figure out where everything was located.

The kids loved the waterpark, however, we came upon a few cons with our room. I would only ever stay at this hotel again if I were getting a cheap rate. It was not worth a more expensive rate.
*Hotel does not offer complimentary toothpaste for guests who have forgotten theirs.
*As stated above, I was given $10 in hotel bucks which we decided to use for breakfast. When I went to pay we found out the bundle only had $9 in it. I didn't think to count it upon receiving.
*The breakfast is a joke and is not worth the cheap price already offered. It should be included in the room rate. The coffee came out of the machine basically water and tasted disgusting. Every item in the hot section was cool/cold. Nothing tasted good. Even my kids didn't like the breakfast and complained it was cold! Staff in the breakfast area were not very friendly. We enjoyed breakfast elsewhere the next day and would never recommend their breakfast.
*The coffee pot in our room did not work properly(see pictures). Not only did I not get coffee at breakfast but I did not get coffee in my room. I refused to try any other options for coffee and went elsewhere.

Let's talk housekeeping. I work in a hotel, and even if I did not, I can not believe management allows the room to be how ours was.
*The curtains were FILTHY and noticeable right away. (See picture) How is this acceptable? Wash or replace them!
*The garbage can sits next to the tv stand. There was garbage/crud crusted on the side of the tv stand! Eww! Clean it off! Also on the night stand between the 2 beds.

Again, very disappointed with the quality and price.

Room Tip: Book a room in the Tiki Tower where waterpark is located.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
AaronEdge, Public Relations Manager at Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Awentworth86,

Thank you for letting us know about your previous stay. I saw that you spoke to one of our managers about the issues during your stay. I too would like to apologize that you experienced these problems throughout your stay. If there is anything further we can do to make amends please contact us directly.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We had a great vacation. We sure did enjoy the water park but the hours open are a bit strange for people staying multiple days, I know it’s winter hours but that’s when people would use it more. The location is nice as it is easy to get to different place. An update could be done to rooms and hallways along with more sound proofing of the outside doors as you can hear the traffic pretty good. All in all a nice place for family trip.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I do apologize for any inconvenience caused by our winter water park hours. I am glad to hear that there was plenty here for a fun family trip. We are excited to see you again!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

after reading some of the past reviews, I was a little taken back...We have been coming to this hotel over the past 6 - 8 years and have always enjoyed our stay. This past year we had to go with out my mom who had recently passed away, it was a very hard trip for us. We have always gotten a two bedroom suite and that works out well for us. The views from our balcony are awesome...we have coffee and enjoy the view. We are here to enjoy the area and that we do. The hotel is close to everything we want to do. YES, the hotel is getting "tired" in some areas and should be addressed. We hope to be able to enjoy the area again next year and will most likely still stay at this hotel, the staff is very attentive and caring.

Room Tip: balcony suites = awesomeness

Dear Pawsitivelypurr-fect,

Thank you so much for the years of loyalty! We are in a great location for viewing the lake. We hope to see you again soon!