“Every Town Needs One”
Review of New London Cafe

New London Cafe
Ranked #16 of 273 Restaurants in Duluth
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Great local brkfst atmosphere. Love it! Good food! Good service! See you tomorrow! Definitely worth a stop on.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast. We had a great experience here. We were seated promptly and beverages were served quickly. The breakfast menu is doubles sided. I had the Everything 3 egg omelette. It had veggies, bacon and cheese. It was very tasty and a large portion. My sister had eggs benedict and she said it was delish. They have specialty coffee and teas and hot chocolates. They have souvenir mugs you can purchase. We will be back to this little gem along Hwy 61 heading North out of Duluth

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

As a tourist, I ‘discovered’ the New London after riding the historic train for its short trip in and out of downtown. The audio guide gave it a little plug as it went past, explaining the Lakeside neighborhood. One of the conductors likes it and I see why.

Obviously popular with locals, I could over hear the waitress greeting other customers with a high degree of familiarity. Nice.

Coffee is served in a solid mug and kept full. I had the Vegetarian omelette- a nice blend of tender fresh vegetables and not soggy. I opted for the New London potatoes, a mix of lightly seasoned cubes, onion, and a bit of shredded cheese. Toast is served with homemade strawberry rhubarb jam, at least in June, and pb. Yum. $13 with tax (and coffee) before tip.

Probably busy on weekends, it was about 1/3 full midweek at 8am.

Stop in, you’ll be satisfied.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

This place has the best salad I have ever eaten. The Great Lakes Blueberry Salad with their homemade blueberry vinaigarette was too die for. I have been thinking about it ever since I ate there. My husband had a Fish Sandwich and he loved it. Can't wait to go back the next time we are in Duluth. The staff were all very nice. Wish I could give it 10 stars☺

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I was so glad we checked this place out after it was recommended. You will not be disappointed. The waitstaff are fun and friendly. Prompt service. My eggs were cooked to perfection. I loved the New London potatoes. I will be going here the next time we are in town.

Been to New London Cafe? Share your experiences!