Days Inn Eagan Minnesota Near Mall of America
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Norwood Inn(Burnsville)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskpark and flybreakfast roomwaffleswaffle makerstay there againthe shuttle driveran early flighthot tubminute drivegreat place to staytwin citiesbeds were comfortablefree shuttlefree breakfastmallsauna
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GM_DaysInnEagan, General Manager at Days Inn Eagan Minnesota Near Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I had never stayed at a Day's Inn (I always associated it with the nasty Motel 8s, I'm not sure why, but I did.). I was so very pleasantly surprised and would highly recommend this hotel! The management, staff and drivers were helpful, friendly & went out of their way to make you feel welcome. I actually felt like they cared if we were enjoying our stay or not... and from every single employee. This is remarkable, really. The hotel was modern(ish) & clean. I felt very safe with just my daughter (11yrs) & I there for the weekend. Five minutes to the Outlet Mall (highly recommend) and 10 minutes to the Mall of America. They will drive you to and from on the even hours (ie: noon, 2:00, 4:00). My only recommendation would be to add more hot options to the breakfast (even just eggs would be nice). Thank you!!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
GM_DaysInnEagan, General Manager at Days Inn Eagan Minnesota Near Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an online review regarding your previous stay at the Days Inn - Eagan. We are glad that your stay was pleasantly surprising and that we are able to accommodate your entire family. We will share this feedback with our staff and we hope that you will continue to use the Days Inn - Eagan for future stays. I will share this information with our staff and if you have any questions or need anything else please feel free to let me know!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

This is a little late but it has been a crazy 10 days here in Philly thanks to the EAGLES. As you know we just knocked off the Vikings and stole their dream! You would think that we wouldn't be welcomed with 5 star service but much to my surprise we were by all of the staff here. It started when I first called to reserve a cot bc we were able to get another game ticket for my son a couple days before we arrived. Too many different things to mention here but the customer service was OUTSTANDING! Ex. I called for the shuttle but it had just left for Mall o A... no problem the GM jumped in a van and said I will pick you up myself in 10 mins . Lots of good info shared with us on the ride back... as I was about to call the front desk for additional towels the phone rings "do you need anything "?" Towels arrive in less than 4 mins. Special shoutout for Meghan who handled our questions and most importantly had our bags brought to us at the airport bc we were catching a red eye home after the game and didn't want to lose time going back to the hotel. Imagine the nerves of making your plane. The bathroom was brand new. The cleaning was excellent too. I left a generous tip for the service. I would highly recommend this place. I would try and hire Meghan if she lived here in Philly. She really knows how to make things work and does it all with a gentle hand, voice and demeanor. I have stayed at places in many cities here and abroad and have never written a review this good. Thanks for reducing the stress of a jam packed weekend. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fran

Room Tip: Call before and talk to the staff. Ask for Tim or Meghan.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
GM_DaysInnEagan, General Manager at Days Inn Eagan Minnesota Near Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an online review regarding your previous stay at the Days Inn - Eagan. We are glad that your stay was great and that we are able to accommodate your entire family. We will share this feedback with our staff and we hope that you will continue to use the Days Inn - Eagan for future stays. I will share this information with our staff and if you have any questions or need anything else please feel free to let me know!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GM_DaysInnEagan, General Manager at Days Inn Eagan Minnesota Near Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Reviewed 31 January 2018

We have stayed here many times and have used the park and fly. This works great for us. My friend smokes so we get a smoking room. This keeps her safe and warm when having a smoke, no inconvenience.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GM_DaysInnEagan, General Manager at Days Inn Eagan Minnesota Near Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an online review regarding your previous stay at the Days Inn - Eagan. We are glad that your stay was great and that we are able to accommodate your friend who smokes. We hope that you will continue to use the Days Inn - Eagan for future stays. I will share this information with our staff and if you have any questions or need anything else please feel free to let me know!