US$86
Country Inn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$131
US$110
US$114
Hotels.com
US$399
All reviewstwo bedroom suiteblew me awaygift wrappingfront deskoutdoor poolextended stay hotelwalking distanceliving areamonday nightyogurtsmall kitchenstay there againnice propertysausagefree shuttleconvenient locationmsp
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Drove 5 hours to arrive at 10 pm at night with a confirmed reservation. Desk clerk said yes I see your confirmed reservation and platinum membership but have no rooms. He was clueless and had no answers. I told him to get on the phone and call someone. He did and had no answers. He offered to call someone else but I left. I rely on these rooms as I travel every week and expect a confirmation is indeed a confirmed room. Desk clerk had no training and should have had a senior advisor there to help him, Meanwhile the loudest party ever was going on in the lobby. He had lost all control of the property. Hotel Management has yet to get back to me with an apology or an explanation. Don't stay here if you like to be treated with respect.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank bobcats2015
TownePlaceSuitesE, Manager at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Dear bobcats2015,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at the hotel.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal. Please accept our sincere apology for the issues you had with your room when trying to check in. There was an error on Marriott's system allowing guests to book, when we did not have available rooms. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

I generally am in Minneapolis every few months for work and am happy to have found this hotel. The staff is very good and it is close to the city and express ways. Clean and organized location- exactly what Marriot's excel at. This will be my hotel of choice in the area now.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank jhauser3
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

We spent 1 night here for their park, sleep and fly promotion. Overall I'd give the hotel a mixed review but more good than bad.

PRO
The hotel allowed us to park two vehicles while we were on our trip, the front desk was friendly, they allowed us to grab juice and yogurt in the morning since we were leaving before the breakfast started. The two bedroom was huge and easily gave the 5 of us plenty of space.

The hotel confirmed our shuttle time before we arrived and asked us to confirm again when we checked in. All was great, simple, friendly and convenient with the shuttle -- both ends of the airport.

CONS

The tv didn't work because it was snowing. Some patron tried to get the snow off of the satellite dish but it didn't work.

The rooms are dated and show wear. The pullout sofa was not comfy -- not even for my 10 year old.

Overall, I wouldn't want to spend much time here. But the real reason for our visit was the shuttle and we have no complaints about it. If the price is good and you don't need much in a hotel -- you'll probably be just fine. If you're looking for anything remotely plush or luxurious -- go elsewhere.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Noahelijastella
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

First the positive things. The maintenance staff repairs problems quickly and the housekeepers do a great job. Unfortunately this is where it stops. The hotel manager, Cameron, sales manager, Mary L., and several of the front desk clerks have no idea what customer service is. Example, I asked for a table in my room, I was told, "if you don't like it here you can go somewhere else". After bringing this to managements attention, he said he would check on getting a table. This was a Monday. The following Friday, I asked again. He said, we don't have any extras, and curious why I never heard anything back and I was having to follow up, "I forgot". This is shocking Marriot allows this type of customer service. It would appear once the hotel has an account with a company and they are locked in, the resemblance of customer service goes out the door. Do yourself a favor and spend a few extra dollars and go somewhere else.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Timothy M
TownePlaceSuitesE, Manager at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience in regards to your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept apology for our service. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Eagan.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

The best thing about staying here was our shuttle driver! I can't remember his name but he thought of the customer first he was so quick to get us and help us with our bags. He dropped us off right at our car when we returned home from our vacation. The night we stayed the front desk gal was not the most friendly and the rooms show a bit of wear. I would stay at the Springhill Suites next door if I stayed again!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family