“Bogo”

Add it.
Leeann Chin
Ranked #93 of 136 Restaurants in Eagan
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Received an alert on my phone to buy one get one. Went to drive through, ordered and at pick up, bogo was no good. They said i had to download and register to use it. I left without order. I will not be back

1  Thank Steven M

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Food is OK but the whole "5 pounds of rice and 5 ounces of food" thing bugs me! In the beginning, before scales to cut back on cost, the server had discretion and usually gave a good value. Unless I eat most of the rice, I leave hungry. Should rename LC Rice Bowl, but that's to close to another store I guess.

1  Thank Al H
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Cheap, easy, quick. Always consistent and tasty. Newly redecorated and usually clean. I did notice a kids table with entertainment devices... gimme a break!

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Walked to restaurant on a very hot day. Had the cashew chicken and a spring roll with drink $ 12.00. Kinda pricy, portion size ok if you are not real hungry. Hot stuffy dining room. They tried to cool it down but it was very hot and stuffy. The point is the manager should have known this. Anyway, it was ok, won't add it to my list of return to eateries.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

First of all, this review is for the location on Pilot Knob location in Eagan, MN. The lady in front of me was ordering for a friend. The service attendant on the line was trying to be helpful, but was not resolving the issue of what she should order for her friend. Out pops a member of the kitchen staff. He listened while she stated what her friend was looking. He stated that he would whip something up for her. That is impressive in the era of "pick something from the line" mentality. My meal was great, however, I rarely have had any issues over the years while eating at Leeann Chin's. I like the selection that is in front of me. However, what the kitchen staff did tonight desires to be noted.

Been to Leeann Chin? Share your experiences!