“Good Food!”

Genghis Grill
Ranked #36 of 140 Restaurants in Eagan
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Mongolian
Description: Genghis Grill is a Build Your Own Stir Fry. With 80+ fresh ingredients to customize your bowl and create a unique dining experience!
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We enjoy eating here because you get to pick what (and how much) you want in your stir-fry bowl. They have a huge selection of proteins, spices and fresh ingredients to choose from and they do a great job of cooking/stir-frying the food on a hot grill while you watch. They also have a small bar with a variety of beers/cocktails to choose from. Service is good, prices are a tad high for what you get, but we have always enjoyed our experiences at the Ghengis Grill. Handy location (in a shopping mall) with easy close parking.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I live in the northern suburbs, so we don't get to frequent this restaurant as often as others, but we make a point to visit when we can because the food is really good and the staff are the best people.

The restaurant is always clean and the food bins are almost always well stocked with plenty of fresh meat and vegetables.

If you notice something is low, they're quick to remedy the shortage.

Last time we were there, we noticed the veggies are organized by color - very appealing!

The cooks are really good at their job, as is the rest of the crew.

This restaurant, unlike Khan's, will let you buy any of the three sizes of bowls they offer.

The peanut curry sauce is my favorite, but there are a LOT of choices. In case you get stuck, you can use a recipe card to guide you down the line. They do a good job in reducing the "I've never been here before" intimidation factor.

The dessert selections are tasty; but a bowl is pretty filling, so if you want a dessert, plan ahead.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We were looking for something casual, and different. Remember this on our way to another restaurant and diverted to Genghis grill.....

Really glad we changed our minds and came here. Fresh, unique, and a fun experience. The place was really empty, which surprises me for it's location and food choices.

1  Thank mspreh
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

We ate here with family members and it was good food. It is a little over priced though. The food was good and everyone seemed to enjoy their meal.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I ordered one to go, I was able to pick out all the meats, veggie and sauces I wanted to use for my stir fry. It turned out to be very good. Food was all very fresh!

Been to Genghis Grill? Share your experiences!