“Best butcher to go to”

Von Hanson's Meats
Ranked #45 of 136 Restaurants in Eagan
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Everyone here is always so kind and friendly. I really enjoy them having bones for my dog to chew. It's nice to see a company not just throw everything out. There meat selection is wonderful, and their filet mignon is not precut like most places. You can get as thick of a filet as you want which I think is good for us carnivores that want more than the typical tiny 8oz.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

My go-to place for meats for my family. Cheerful staff who are always helpful. Will special-cut meats.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This is my go to when grilling. Sign up for their monthly email for great deals. One stop shop for bbq

Reviewed 13 May 2016

The rib-eye steaks were perfect, just the right amount of marble on the meat to make them taste great coming from the grill. The steaks were thick and juicy coming off the grill. I would recommend this place to everyone looking for a great steak.

1  Thank jim z
Reviewed 25 April 2016

This isn't a restaurant, but a butcher shop. This is our go-to place whenever we're going to be grilling out. Way better quality than Cub, Super Target, or any other grocery store. Their chicken is absolutely delicious, and they always have great deals on their coupon website.

Been to Von Hanson's Meats? Share your experiences!