US$127
TownePlace Suites
US$110
US$164
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge(Eagan)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$117
US$99
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$499
All reviewsresidence innfull kitchenbasketball courtfront deskapartment complexseparate buildingsloft bedroomoutdoor poolsocial hourlong term staysofa bedliving areafree breakfastthe general managerhome away from homeconvenience storeshuttle service
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Suites were very nice. We ran into problems with our booking, I had booked 6 weeks in advance, 2 days before i received an email stating they couldn't accomadate us due to frozen water pipes..after much discussion we went with two suites, they were in building next to each other..not perfect but we made it work..after much discussion the girls wanted to stay in seperate rooms and not move due to the hassle and it was cold and snowing. I went down to front desk to talk to staff about it. The gentleman behind the counter was rude, didn't help, just said NO we are booked solid..Okay but even after accepting the seperate rooms they were wrong one was suppose to be king, but was only Queen.
So we packed up food, luggage, playpen, ECT to go to the next room, in they cold heavy snow..we took the shuttle to MOA our first driver was amazing. The one who picked us up was rude, was texting and driving in a snowstorm with babies in the shuttle..he literly through out the strollers when we got back to building..the strollers were covered in snow and a newborn and 8 month old had to go in them and be pushed a good block down the sidewalk..just not impressed with the customer service we received

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Cameron C, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

We appreciate hearing the feedback from your previous stay and want to apologize for what happened through your stay. We strive to always give our best service, but unfortunately fell short. I hope you enjoyed your rooms and the amenities we offer! Thank you for the feedback as we are always trying to boost our service to our guests.

Thank you!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I stayed at the Sonesta ES suites near Minneapolis in December 2017. I had my dog with me which they were fine with because I paid the pet fee. However, on the day I was supposed to check out, I was going to be about 20 minutes late getting back to the hotel. Check out was at noon and I was not going to check out until about 12:20 PM. I called the front desk the night before and asked if it would be a problem. The young lady that I talked to said it would be fine but that I should contact the front desk in the morning so that they could coordinate with housekeeping. So I called the front desk at about 8:45 AM and spoke with a man by the name of Seth. I told him that I couldn’t be out of the room until about 12:20 PM. He immediately told me that they could not accommodate me and that they would proceed to remove my belongings from the room. He also told me that had I given them notice they might be able to accommodate me but since I was calling at 8:45 AM there was nothing he could do. I immediately let him know that I had talked to the front desk the prior evening and was told it would be OK and all they asked was that I inform him in the morning. I told him that I had my dog in the room and therefore he could not remove my belongings. He was getting more and more rude as we spoke and was not willing to listen to me at all. I was only asking for an extra 20 minutes in the room! So he said to me that they would be willing to let me have an extra 20 minutes in the room to clear my belongings and get my dog for $30. He said the $30 was to compensate them because they wouldn’t be able to sell the room that night because of me checking out 20 minutes late. I agreed to the fee because I did not want to deal with him anymore but could not help the question why a mere 20 minutes would prevent them from selling the room that night and was told very rudely “it doesn’t matter, we’re just not going to be able to sell that room tonight but that’s fine.” So I took care of my errands that morning and returned to the hotel a little bit after 12pm as promised. The employee who I had talked to earlier was still there and all of a sudden super sweet and told me that they wouldn’t charge the $30 fee because I was checking out only a few minutes after noon. While I appreciated not being charged the fee, I did not appreciate Seth’s attitude and unwillingness to help. Seems irrational and unnecessary considering all I was asking was for 20 extra minutes.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cameron C, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

We appreciate hearing the feedback from your previous stay and want to apologize for how your stay ended. We strive to always give our best service, but unfortunately fell short. I hope you enjoyed your stay with us in the time you were here! Thank you for the feedback as we are always trying to boost our service to our guests .

Thank you!

Reviewed 20 January 2018

This is the perfect place for a romantic date night, family getaway or just some decent peace and quiet. Full kitchens, fireplace and Two Bedroom Lofts. I love this place, oh yea! Free breakfast and lunch socials during the week.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cameron C, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed a few of the awesome amenities at the hotel. We always appreciate hearing the awesome feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back for future stays!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

My husband and I stayed here this past weekend for our anniversary and we absolutely enjoyed our stay. From the moment we got to the lobby, I knew immediately it would be a great stay. Michelle is absolutely amazing, she does an excellent job and made us feel welcome right away. As someone who has worked in hospitality before I observed her previous check in and was delighted by how meticulously Michelle hit on all the major points of a great check-in. She was very kind, polite, and offered us an anniversary upgrade. The room was so beautiful, very clean, and well maintained. We threw the log on the fire, made our dinner in the full kitchen using the pots, pans, and cooking utensils provided. The tv is a bit smaller than we are used to, but it didn't bother us. There was free breakfast offered in the Nest by the lobby, but we were too tired to go. Michelle was kind enough to give us a late checkout so that I could take a nap before we left. We plan to make this our official wedding anniversary hotel. Michelle's great service went a long way for making it a wonderful memorable stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lana7853

I am glad that you felt welcome right away! We strive to make Sonesta ES a home away from home. We appreciate the feedback about our employees and that you enjoyed your stay! We are excited to see you back for future stays! I will be sure to pass the awesome feedback to our staff.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Really love this place, very cozy and clean rooms, nice staff. Me and my family stayed here for a couple weeks and I'm glad we did. Felt like a home away from home, spacious rooms was definitely a plus.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cameron C, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you so much letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay! We strive to give that home away from home experience. We hope your travels brings you back to us at the Sonesta.