All reviews jacuzzi suite yogurt monday night twin cities front desk staff room key hard boiled eggs shuttle service free breakfast park and fly mall airport driver couch moa minnesota paul
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

My son and I checked in on 8/12. When we went to the exterior door to enter the lobby the handle to the door was hanging by 1 screw. We should of left then. When we got to the room I checked the bed for issues, which I always do. When we looked at the sheets both beds had stains on them. Our room was also not vacuumed throughly. I think maid only did traffic areas. There was mold on the vents to the a/c unit and the pool was closed while we were there because something was broke. After we spent the day sightseeing I stopped back at counter to get new sheets. I was told they only had 1 clean set for our beds. They gave us a king set. These were clean but so old you could see right through them. I sent my issues to the hotel and the manager contacted me and apologized and hoped I would give their hotel another chance. No was. I took a video but no pictures.

1  Thank ohiotraveler007
CJ R, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room needing cleaning, and the property needing updating. It is a pleasure to announce that we will be implementing many of these upgrades to the property in short period of time. Moreover, to improve our housekeeping service we have decided to provide some extra training to our housekeeping department to keep the quality of the hotel and the cleanliness of the rooms up to the standard. In taking great care of our charming hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at qualityinneagan.gm@gmail.com if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved hotel!
With much appreciation.

Shirin. | General Manager

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Clean and comfortable. A little confusing, there were two parts of this motel with rooms in the 200's. We actually had to go outside and walk the building to find our door (Number 1) to get to our room. We were surprised how quiet this motel is, as it is located next to I35 which has nonstop traffic all day and night. Rooms were reasonably priced. We don't usually select Quality Inn as they are often older and "worn out". This motel was more in the range of a Comfort Inn. Very pleased, especially as we needed a room at the last moment, not planning on staying in the city (time got away from us)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CJ R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Vicki,

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our online survey. We are thrilled that your stay with us was clean and comfortable. Here at Quality Inn, we strive to ensure each and every guest has a wonderful stay with us.
We look forward to hopefully have you stay with us again in the future.

Best Regards,
Alexis | Front Office Manager
651-688-9266
1950 Rahncliff Ct Eagan, MN 55122

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I have never in my life had an experience this bad at a hotel. The first room we checked into smelled of cigarettes and something unidentifiable. The air conditioning didn’t seem to be working, so I went to check on it. The air filter was laying on the floor and the unit was blowing warm air. The covers were wrinkled on the bed. The front desk employees were helpful and followed me to the room. She agreed that it smelled terrible and seemed confused by the air filter on the floor. I asked for a different room and she agreed. She let me look at a different room, and on first glance it didn’t look terrible. It still smelled, but not as bad. My mother and I moved all our things to room 113 and began to unpack. I went into the restroom and was horrified! There were toenail clippings on the floor (along with an extreme amount of dirt). I then looked over and noticed the mold in the bathtub. It was all over. The ceiling was also covered. I went to speak with my mother about what I had found. We were discussing asking for a THIRD room or if we should just suck it up. That’s when I noticed a dark spot on the lampshade by the beds. It was dark red in color but fairly small. We were looking at it more closely and I turned the shade around. MORE blood! The worst part was, someone obviously had seen it, tried to clean it, and just left it there with the worst part facing the wall. How much does a lamp shade cost? At that point I needed to leave. The guy at the front desk was helpful and understanding and offered a refund. The weird thing was, he didn’t seem surprised by what I was telling him. I’m pretty sure he was aware of a problem. I’ve been to quality inn hotels in the past and haven’t had any issues. This whole situation took me by surprise. We had to leave and find a new hotel. I have never done that in my life. I understand small things may break. Small things are overlooked. I can handle that. But bodily fluids, mold, and toenail trimmings?! That is absurd.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We needed a quick place to stay for one night. This suited us. Greeted nicely by staff upon arrival. The rooms was ok, had a funny smell, but it was clean and so was the bedding. Breakfast was good and the pool area was nice.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

...but since I was traveling solo and since I didn't check in until after midnight with a departure time of 7am, I thought it would be ok considering the price was cheaper than anything else in the area. Considering that, it wasn't bad. I was put in a nice King size suite. The furniture was old and not very nice looking but the bed was firm (like I like) and the room seemed clean. The carpet needed replacing though. Breakfast the next day wasn't anything special, but I was able to grab a cup of coffee and a danish to take on the road for me. For my needs, it was ok.

Date of stay: July 2018