Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - South
US$125
TownePlace Suites
US$110
US$107
Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge(Eagan)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$80
US$119
US$95
TripAdvisor
All reviewstwin citiesthe general managergreat customer servicest paulmallsoap
Reviewed 26 January 2018

I booked a 2 rooms for Super Bowl Weekend, through booking.com, but accidentally entered the wrong checkout date. I booked both rooms for 2 nights rather than the 3 that I needed. Booking.com attempted to get the reservation changed, but Extended Stay America refused to change it. Booking.com informed me that this is very rare when someone is attempting to add a day to the reservation but there is nothing that they can do about it. Upon calling Extended Stay in Eagan, MN I was informed that only booking.com could change the reservation. Completely lied to and given the run around. After several days of phone tag I finally spoke to the manager. At that point I wanted to extend one room for one night but cancel the other. They now were able to change and extend one night but refused to cancel the other room. Based on feeling like I had been lied to I decided I would find a room somewhere else rather than pay another $550 plus tax to stay in a cock roach inn. It is super bowl weekend, they will re-sell the room if they allowed me to cancel. I travel quite a bit for work and have dealt with several of these type of things over the years but I will NEVER stay with this garbage outfit again and would recommend the same to anyone else.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry your stay was unpleasant. We would like to offer you our apologies for not providing the relaxing experience you were expecting. We appreciate your business and would welcome an opportunity to restore a favorable impression the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We stayed here for about 4-5 days & found it to be very nice. The staff was nice & helpful with any questions we had during our stay. Only thing I didn't like was the loud exhaust fan in the bathroom which was one the same switch as the light & you couldn't turn of if light needed to be on. I would recommend this place

Stayed: December 2016
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Glenn, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are glad our service and facilities were to your satisfaction. It was our pleasure having you with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Upon checking in we were given a room that was trashed and smelled like cigarettes. Accidents happen I get that.. but the next room we were given smelled like BO aka dirty feet, we found a moldy bowl of ice cream under the bed, someone’s hair all over the bathroom, and top that off black mold all over in the shower. We were told the hotel was full when we checked in. That night we all contracted scratchy throats and congestion. We didnt notice the shower until the following morning and checked out soon after. When leaving the next morning there was no one at the desk to even discuss this with. When I got home I immediately emailed the Corp office to let them know they needed to take care of it since I’m sure there are some health code violations being violated. I also said I have photos if they’d like to see them. 3 Days later I get a response saying I should’ve brought it to someone’s attention during my stay ... there was no one around! And they would not grant my “refund” which I never asked for in the first place. Would be nice but I was just expressing that there are some major issues here
Ps - Our congestion issues cleared up the next day when we got out of the room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will take the necessary actions to ensure this is properly addressed.
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

After calling earlier to make sure that the hotel had late check-in time with a 24 hour front desk. My spouse and I arrived after a wedding and an hour drive to get to the hotel at 10 pm. Where we found an empty front desk. And sign saying to call from the lobby for assistance. Wich we did. To no avail. I could see in a reflection of a washing machine that there was somebody in a back room. Whether they were sleeping or not I didn't know. We tried knocking and calling out. After which I realized that the person back there was not asleep and they were decidedly not going to help us. As we waited and the phone ringing continuously with no apparent help. We were forced to wait 40 minutes in a lobby. With a clerk aimlessly walking around/ hiding in the back, blatantly ignoring us. Some other guests came looking to get a new key as their magnet strip gave out. And some others who needed assistance also. As they noticed the clerk walking back from the hall. One tried approaching him but was walked right passed without any recognition in the least. After we had been waiting 40 minutes. The very same clerk finally came to the front. Removed the sign that said assisting another guest. And finally checked us in without an apology and still barely with recognition. The room was already paid for. But he insisted we go out to the parking lot to get our license plate number for what reason I do not know. But when I mentioned how long we were waiting all he had to say was that it was only him and that he had to take a break. I told him it would have been nice to at least have known that while we were waiting and his response was that he is supposed to stay away from the desk during break. Well this hotel that hires clerks that think it's okay to treat guests this way can be assured that this was my first and very last experience with them. We weren't expecting anything fancy. We were just exhausted and expected to be able to get into our room. He also wouldn't give us late check out. And if you were wondering the breakfast was nothing but banana muffins and canola bars.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

We certainly apologize for the issues you encountered which led to a disappointing stay as it is never our intention to lose focus on providing you with the hospitality you deserve. We will be sure to share your feedback with the entire team and will use it as a training tool to improve our performance. We truly regret the inconvenience caused, and please give us another opportunity to make a better impression on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

This is a nice hotel nestled in a quiet nook. 1 block away from anything you would need for long or short stays(shopping, groceries, restaurants and bars). Easy travel to either St Paul or Minneapolis. Friendly and accommodating staff.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Markus, we appreciate you choosing to stay at Extended Stay America and taking the time to write a review. It is great to read that you loved our courteous associates, affordable rates and convenient location which was perfect for your needs. Thanks so much for the positive review, and we hope to see you again soon.