“Great Food & Atmosphere!”
Review of Mamma Maria's

Mamma Maria's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Nice local Italian food restaurant with a great atmosphere! Pizza, pasta and more! Nice for a couple or family ....

Reviewed 14 July 2017

For fine dining and friendly atmosphere. This is a place to stop ! French,Italian set ! Great food and wine selection ! Seating for large groups ! Soft harp music to add to your dining pleasure ! A must try !

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here multiple times, and the food is always fantastic! You definitely have to try the garlic knots! Soooo yummy!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

It was a Friday evening. Our group of nine was seated pretty quickly. Everyone enjoyed their entrees. My calzone was very good. Unfortunately, it was so large I couldn't finish it (and staying in a hotel I couldn't take it with me). If we're back in the Grand Forks area, we'll be returning to Mamma Maria's.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Hey, Mama! You are certainly one of our favorites in the Forks! Thank you for many years of wonderful food! My wife and I have greatly enjoyed every meal we have had here during our many visits. My wife's favorite... the Cranberry Tortellini! She loves it! Yes, Mama... I think it is pretty fantastic too! However, I am a bit more adventurous and have ordered several other meals here (and I still get to taste my wife's Cranberry Tortellini! Haha!). I have always been very satisfied with our pasta dishes. I am also a big fan of your Calzones! First off, they're HUGE! These Amazing Calzones have made me happy many times. Dessert... try the Cannoli! Once again, my wife and I find this to be another favorite.

Mama, your restaurant might not be fully authentic Italian, but my wife and I appreciate you just the way you are, and we greatly appreciate the fact that we have the opportunity to visit you whenever we want. Thank you to your staff for being pleasant and polite! We've had some minor service issues here in the past, but it's easily remedied when your staff is personable. Again, we are very happy that you are here in the Grand Cities! We hope to see you again soon! Cibo Eccellente! Ciao! (March 29th 2017)

1  Thank ShanOC