“A little disappointed.”
Review of Crave

Crave
Reserve with OpenTable
Crave is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 135 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Located in Eden Prairie Center, CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar is a fine dining restaurant that serves up a vibrant and diverse menu, fresh sushi and an award-winning wine list in a chic and energetic setting.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Really nice place. Great staff. Fair food. I had a bento box and the food was very sparse. I would never do that again. The quality wasn't good and the price was HIGH.

MelissaAtCrave, Guest Relations Manager at Crave, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for this feedback, Michael. I will send you a private message so we can connect directly.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I love Crave’s food, a broad and delicious variety. Great venue for business discussions with a professional crowd and great service. If you’re in doubt, you’ll love Crave!

MelissaAtCrave, Guest Relations Manager at Crave, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Hi eespeck,
Thank you so much for dining at CRAVE and taking the time to share your feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed your meal and we hope to see you again soon.
Have a great weekend,

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took our two girls (ages 1 and 3) here to meet my parents for dinner. Needless to say we may be entering the no restaurants phase with our kids but the waitress was so very nice and accommodating. I love that the second you get there they bring fruit cups to keep the Little’s entertained. Their kids meals are actual food versus boxed Mac and cheese.
In addition our dinner was fabulous, my husband had sushi and has a shellfish allergy so our waitress was very careful to tell the chefs. I had the caprese flat bread, it was amazing. We were very happy with our service and the food and will be back....maybe next time without our kids :)

MelissaAtCrave, Guest Relations Manager at Crave, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Hi lyssabenson,
Thank you so much for dining at CRAVE and taking the time to share your feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed your meal and we hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

The food and service were actually very good. I had salmon and it was prepared quite well.

For dessert, peach bread pudding which was also quite good.

No complaints at my table.

Hi MellynnNc,

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Out for date night, had salmon and steak. House salad was crisp and tasty, and both main courses were good. Salmon firm and flaky with right amount of seasoning. The steak was a perfect medium rare and tender enough to cut with a fork. Staff was incredibly accommodating. There when you needed them with out being "helicopterish". We will be back!

MelissaAtCrave, Guest Relations Manager at Crave, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Hi Snoopy2758,
Thank you so much for dining with us and taking the time to share your feedback! We are so glad you had a great date night and we hope to see you again soon.
Thanks again,