“My favororite Pad Thai anywhere”
Review of Sawatdee

Sawatdee
Ranked #94 of 134 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Everyone in my family loves this restaurant. It has many Gluten free options for Celiac people. I think the Pad Thai is the best I have ever had. My daughter loves the sweet and sour chicken, and my wife loves any of the green curry dishes. The prices is about mid range.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Thai is supposed to have flavor well this was not up to expectations. The service was spotty. Don't think is long for the world , too many good restaurants.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Buffet food was pretty bad. Overcooked and too salty. Nothing fresh about it. Egg rolls only had rice noodles in them.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Went to Sawatdee with my wife last night for a date night. It was Friday night, and the place was very busy, though there were many tables open. After walking in, it took us five to ten minutes simply to be acknowledged. As we were led to our table, we walked past several tables that needed to be bussed. Once we arrived at our table, the waitress took another five to ten minutes even to acknowledge us. So the service was bad. Once the food was ordered, it came out fairly at a reasonable rate, and was quite good. I might come back again and give them another try. But I might not.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Wanted fried spring roll was told they didn't want to fry any at that time. Asked for 2 ice teas. Waiter only brought one which tasted like dish soap. Drinks were brought to us after appetizers and had to ask for napkins and silverware. Never going back.