“Best pizza delivery in the town”
Review of Sarpino's Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sarpino's Pizzeria
Ranked #64 of 136 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Reviewed 8 January 2017

Since we are living in Eden Prairie MN we started to buy online pizza at this place. The best delivery time, and the pizza is for the price, more than decent, it is really a good product. I highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

We ordered 2 pizza's (Taco & Midnight special), tortelini, Italian sandwich and salad. Got email notification on the order received, prepared and out for delivery all within 45-50 minutes. The food was all good and a variety for us to share around the table plus a decent amount of leftovers, nice place.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

While staying at a motel in Minnesota, my wife and I decided to stay in the room for the evening and have food delivered. The front desk supplied us with a wide choice to choose from, and we picked Sarpino's, based on their menu. We ordered a X-large "Classico Italiano". It was delivered to our room in under 30 minutes. The delivery guy was friendly, and the pizza was hot. The pizza was awesome...great taste, moist, plenty of toppings. I highly recommend this place. My only suggestion to Sarpino's is if you are delivering to a motel, you might want to include plates and napkins.....I'm guessing the motel frowns on us using white towels for plates and napkins.

Reviewed 5 May 2015

We got ranch with our pizza & were surprised that it was spicy jalapeño ranch as it was not labeled & we had never ordered from them before the pizza was good the sauce was a little sweeter than I am used to

Reviewed 22 April 2015

This place has really tasty pizza in so many ways, that you'll have to make more than one visit. Pizzas have goo crust and the toppings are tasty.

If you can pick it on do so as delivery can sometimes take a while,which can leave the crust a bit soggy.