“Ordered takeout. Customer service was great! Very honest with us, too.”

Davanni's Pizza & Hot Hoagies - Eden Prairie
Ranked #25 of 136 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Whole staying up the road for the weekend, we got a chance to order from this establishment. The customer service was great in helping us with our questions. With my husband being allergic to onions, we were skeptical on ordering the lasagna. The gentlemen wasn't 100% sure if it had onions but was willing to find out for us. He said it shouldn't be too much but more flakes than anything. We got the food back to the hotel room and my husband did come across quite a few pieces of onion in the lasagna. Was really good nonetheless! He still enjoyed it but was slightly disappointed. I ordered a calzone....yummmm! I recommend this place to try for sure!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I had the vegetarian pizza. It was good, but not that great. There are better options available around. But I think I'll try again soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Davanni's has been a favorite of my family for years. We love being able to eat there - seeing as there are very few pizza restaurants that actually have an eating area. It's always warm & friendly, and the pizza is the best. Regular or deep dish, they're both very good.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This place has great variety of pizza. They provide good customer service. I like their chicken n veggie pizza.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Not the best pizza in town! Gina Maria's Pizza is much better. The sauce needs a lot of work at Davanni's.