“Great salads and sandwiches fast!”
Review of Crumb Gourmet Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crumb Gourmet Deli
Ranked #49 of 136 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

So fresh and quick. Very popular at lunchtime do go early. Love the house salad with pecans and pears. They even have gluten free bread!

1  Thank Susan J

Reviewed 30 March 2017

This is a great place for lunch, the Daily Double with a sandwich and their house salad, also includes a side and can be enough for two meals.

Staff is friendl.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

Stopped in for lunch, never knew this place existed, just was driving by. I had a chicken ceasar wrap, it a bit of Asian flair I thought and was tastey. The chicken noddle soup looked great, but tasted blah. I had tried ti order their Cuban but was told they were out of ham ( strange a Deli that is out of ham?). Served with some off brand of potato chips that lacked salt. My son liked the Turkey ( only because they were out of ham) Cuban he had.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This place has great food and friendly service. They genuinely seem happy to have you in the restaurant, and it shows. I love the "Dip" French Dip sandwich. Everything is yummy and freshly made. Great bread as well.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

I love it, service was fast at the counter, and the food is always good. I am a little biased on what is "good" because I always order the same sandwich.. over an over. The Baja Chicken.
We order from here for lunch work meetings as well. Always looks good to clients, because in my opinion it is a step up.