“Great waiter”

New Beijing
Ranked #71 of 135 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

I had steam dumplings which were good. Moo shu pork which is my favorite dish here. I really love moo shu and they have my favorite here. The moo shu was just as great as always.The tea is just right!! The waiter was very friendly and told us riddles, which my friends and I had a really fun time guessing the answers.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

New Beijing features real Chinese foods from Shanghai area, Cantonesse (including Dim Sum on the weekend) and some Szechuan style, also offers regular buffet style. A small town gem for all kind of flavor!

Reviewed 17 January 2016

Came here with my Chinese family and we loved the dim sum. Service was great, food was delicious and inexpensive for dim sum. Fed a family of six for a total of $60. Will come back again if ever in the area again!

1  Thank AlmondWanderlust
Reviewed 17 October 2015

There are a lot of restaurants to choose from in the area. No reason to choose this one. Mediocre greasy Chunese food.

Reviewed 8 August 2015

We have been following this restaurant's dim sum chef ever since he started at the previous restaurant. Great varieties and quality from someone from Hong Kong. Given the reasonable price, this is far better than 2 other local dim sum restaurants that have good quality but way overpriced.

Hands down the best one in town.