“Excellent”

Ranked #3 of 135 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 212 & Prairie Center Drive
Description: From the décor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that brings something special to the experience of dining out. We offer a mouthwatering selection of steaks, chops and seafood, along with a variety of fresh salads and sandwiches in a modern-day 1940s dinner club. Situated in the bustling Eden Prairie Center, Wildfire Eden Prairie in 2001.
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We were in town to go see the Vikings playoff game. My friends had gone to Manny's Steakhouse the night before. We decided to go here as it was very close to the hotel we were staying at, SpringHill Suites. We arrived around 7 and there was an hour wait so we decided to wait in the bar. It was first come first serve but we were fortunate to grab a table quickly. The menu was very diverse, you could get everything from sandwiches salads or full entrees. We both decided on the porterhouse steak. My friend had it with the horseradish which is one of their specialties. It was like a breaded deep-fried horseradish on top of the steak, he liked it very much. He said that his steak was better than Manny's the night before.
We both ordered it medium rare plus and the kitchen nailed it. I had mine with a peppercorn sauce which was outstanding. We split sides of french fries and creamed spinach. Both the sides were very good to start out I had the French onion soup and he had the Caesar salad. My soup was great and his Caesar salad was excellent too. For dessert we had a sampler platter and it was also very good. The waitress was very attentive. To sum everything up, if I am in the area again I will definitely visit this restaurant again. It is the number one restaurant in the area for a reason and I would not hesitate to go here again.

1  Thank brucekwg

Reviewed 4 January 2018

First time at this restaurant, was in from out of town for New Year's Eve. Booked a reso this restaurant based on past reviews - thank you trip-advisor reviewers!

As reccomended, the french onion soup & bbq ribs were sensational! Not a big seafood guy, but my girlfriend said the scallops were the best she'd ever had.

A little on the pricier site, but for a new year's eve celebration it was to be expected. Definitely a great location for finer dining.

Wait staff was tremendous, polite and quick.

Will be back when travelling to Minnesota.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

We have been here many times for happy hour and a few times in the restaurant. This last visit will be our last for a while. We were treating a friend for dinner and were greeted by an indifferent hostess who was borderline rude. We had to wait in the bar even though we were on time for our reservation. Once we were in the bar we had to stand at a dirty table for over 5 minutes until ultimately flagging down a waiter who seemed annoyed that we bothered him. No one came to take our drink order until someone came in to move us to our table. I had made this reservation well in advance and had asked for a booth and was given a very small booth we weren't sure would fit the 3 of us. It was very uncomfortable. The worst part of the night was the food....my husband's steak was not prepared properly and the waiter did not come to check on us until our friend and I were 1/2 way through our meal. They took his $45 steak back to the kitchen and brought back a much smaller fillet that was still not cooked properly...he ate it since we were treating our friend and did not want to make him uncomfortable. The table was covered with crumbs which I wiped up, not the waiter....finally the coffee we were served was cold. As I said, we have been faithful customers and had expected so much more....really really disappointed.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Wildfire is a classic, old school steak house with wonderfully grilled steaks and other dishes, very classy service and a broad range of options. We really enjoy every trip to Wildfire! We did not order any desserts but they looked sensational! Our thought is maybe to comeback and just try the desserts because they looked so good!

1  Thank eespeck
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Great service, great food.
Wildfires has it down.

The Prime Rib French Dip was great. Fresh horseradish in addition to the creamy horseradish put this lunch special over the top. I added the French Onion Soup. Great choice!!
My colleague is pretty basic when it comes to food. He chose the burger with cheese plus onions and mushrooms. He commented “ this is the best burger I have ever had “.
The wait staff paid attention but allowed us space and time to conduct our business.
Looking for a great lunch spot in the SW metro. Wildfire is a sure hit.