“High recommended”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Went here after a long day of travelling. Server was awesome with recommendations that were great. Spaghetti pie was so good. Calzone was loaded with goodness and the pesto mac and cheese was outstanding. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Great place to taste test beer. they have a wonderful variety on tap. Happy hours on Saturday and Sunday are awesome. Runs from noon - 5pm. half off appetizers. Jalepeno pretzels are amazing. Not to spicy and the cheese to dip them in is out of this world. Love the buffalo chicken rolls as well.
Sign up to do a beer tour and you get great prizes along the way and a Full size Pizza for your Birthday.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Something for everyone here. Went with a group of 10 aged 1 year to 60. If you go home hungry, it's because you weren't really trying. Large craft beer selection was a bonus. Wait staff very accommodating and patient. Looking for great American comfort food, stop by and enjoy!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Nice place for a beer or two and to watch some sports on multiple TV's, but that is about it!
Sat at the bar, Ordered the calzone which had a bunch of sausage and pepperoni in it - but problem was it didn't stay in oven long enough to fully cook the sausage & pepperoni. Tasted OK though. Therefore, I had intestinal reaction (nice way of saying it) the next morning. Not sick, just a lot of bowel movement.
Also, bar tender girl charged us for 3 drinks, we only had 2. I think this is done on purpose in hopes that most customers don't notice. Me and my work partner noticed.
Therefore, we reduced the tip amount,
Overall, an average place at best! Will NOT return.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

When I still lived in MN this is a location I've been many times but never bothered to review it. I was back in the state on Business and went with my manager. I was thrilled to find that they were able to find my old World Beer Tour information. Once they looked it up I was happy to find I was further along in my tour! I ended up adding 4 beers to the total. The pizza was as good as I remember it, however I wish they would've had a little more sauce on the deep dish, but it was still tasty. The beer selection is outstanding as always, and our server was attentive and always kept drinks on the table.