“Go to chinese place”

Asian Express
Ranked #65 of 134 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 16 January 2017

I tried this because I really wanted chinese delivery but I was surprised at how good all the dishes I've tried have been.

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

We get take out here a lot. The dining room is nothing special, but the food is made fresh and is really good. Love the healthy options! Prices are good and there's usually a coupon in the locals too. Fast and friendly!

Reviewed 18 May 2015

Sorry, this place is terrible. The food is totally tasteless. Not sure why they even put the little spicy graphic next to some items because they certainly are not spicy, nor are they hot.

Meat in the beef dishes is tough.

You can do better than to go here.

Reviewed 5 September 2014

This place simply rocks! They have a lot of items on their menu. I usually carry out food from them as the place lacks seating capability. Don't get me wrong, they do have seating place however it is very casual. I have never seen anyone seated there. However, their food is awesome! They can customize food as per your liking (spiciness).

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

They were very friendly and the prices were very inexpensive. The food was above average and the portions were very big! We stopped as a last resort because the more popular bigger names were closed.....we will just stop here from now on. Very happy