“Authentic and delicious Korean flavors in the SW Metro!”
Review of Gogi Bros. House

Gogi Bros. House
Ranked #48 of 134 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Reviewed 4 December 2015

Gogi Bros. House has only been open since Oct. '15 but don't worry that they are newbies. These guys have had a food truck plying the streets of the Twin Cities, with Korean BBQ goodness, for quite awhile.

This brick and mortar locale offers a great space to cook and a place to park the truck. The restaurant is bright and spacious. Great wall of windows in the back overlooking a scenic pond and wood. But you're not coming just for the view!

My go to dish in any Korean restaurant is Beef Bulgogi. A deliciously, flavorful sliced beef that has been marinated, 24 hours at Gogi Bros., in a intense blend of garlic, soy, ginger, sugar and more. The taste is slightly sweet but amazingly satisfying.

Gogi Bros. barbecues their Bulgogi with fresh sliced onions and serves it with a side of white rice. In addition, all meals come with an assortment of side items known as panchan. These include housemade items like kimchee, pickled cucumbers, spicy daikon and more.

Speaking of kimchee, Gogi Bros. also offers an amazing kimchee fried rice. The fried rice has all the flavor and textures of a top of the line version and with the added kimchee the kick of the spice and sour of the pickling take it to a whole new level.

Service has been prompt, friendly and professional each time I have visited. What more could you ask for?

I've become infamous for regularly stating "If I could only eat beef one way for the remainder of my life it would be Bulgogi." My statement holds true every time I visit Gogi Bros..

I do pledge to try more of the menu as I am sure it hold many more delights. I guess I should clear my calendar and look for some friends to share my new tasty find.

1  Thank Sausage321