“A paradise for the kids!”
Review of Edinborough Park

Edinborough Park
Ranked #3 of 15 things to do in Edina
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We celebrated my foster granddaughter’s birthday there last week-end. It was a pricey party, for just pizza and pop, but the kids loved the climbing, sliding, running and playing. In cold Minnesota how great to have an indoor play spot for kids.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"hoops"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

This facility is nicely located near our home for grandchildren's visits but it's enjoyment is lessened by the noise level and crowds. I have walked through and past this place during early morning walks and it looks delightful at those hours. Unfortunately we always seem to hit in the middle of multiple birthday parties and the place is frantic. Pick your time carefully.

2  Thank catherineh56031
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I have been here many times over the years. I actually started going here back when they had a skating rink! That was when my kids were young. Now I bring my grand kids here.
The kids love it for the most part. Just be aware that it is a germ fest! It also smells kind of bad in the room with the climbing jungle gym. When you go get there early! By late morning and into the later afternoon it is packed! If you go to the gym, which you have to go there, it's a good idea to bring your own ball if they will let you...not sure. I'm always going to try it and then I always forget.
The cost is reasonable ( $7 per kid ) - for me I'd pay double that to keep my grandkids busy for awhile and give me a break! The food is expensive so I usually sneak in a little snack and bottled water.
Don't forget the hand sanitizer when you go. lol

2  Thank chaskalady
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We visited here on a rainy day. Lots of kids but plenty of Thu vs to do. Play structures were great. Open gym area had lots of activities.

1  Thank nana1003