“Coffee stop”

Log Cabin Coffee Drive-Thru
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Ely
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Description: Log Cabin Coffee is a new drive-thru coffee shop in Ely, MN serving specialty hot/cold espresso drinks, smoothies and baked goods.
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Never miss a chance to get a cup of brewed happiness. Wherever I am in town on vacation I average at least once a day stopping.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Marilyn and her staff make great coffee. My favorite is the creme latte but you have to know to ask for it! We stop by at least twice a visit!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Log Canin Coffee is my absolutle favorite coffee place I have ever been to. I almost always get the grasshopper or wintermint, both frozen, with a brownie or some other snack. There are so many different flavors to choose from and honestly I feel all are delicious!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Best place for coffee in Ely, bar none. A must visit to this darling log coffee cabin for delicious treats and grrrreat coffee!

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

If you're in need of your Mocha fix, this is the place. My wife can't wait to come back to Ely the 2 times a year we come to town so she can have one. I love the place too. Quick and easy drive through. Have a pastry or cookie too. They are yummy.

Been to Log Cabin Coffee Drive-Thru? Share your experiences!