“Friendly place to stop”

Front Porch Coffee & Tea Company
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Ely
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 January 2017

I stopped in for breakfast and had a breakfast burrito. It was hot and spicy - very good. Also great coffee and friendly service.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Has a warm and cozy feel. Very friendly staff. Delicious coffee drinks and other beverages. Wonderful baked goods and a few lunch items. Free wi-fi and a few computers available. Gifts for purchase. Love the atmosphere, whether for chatting with friends or bringing in my laptop to work in a fresh setting. (Have been there many times over the last year and a half of living in Ely.)

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We spent a weekend at a resort in the area and our make-at-home coffee felt like decaf. So, we made many trips to The Front Porch to re-fuel our caffeine needs. Nice place with friendly staff. Cute, homey feel. Didn't try any of the food, but the baked goods - including lots of gluten free options - looked good.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We very much enjoyed our stop at Front porch coffee. It had a homey/family friendly feel and staff was friendly. They had wifi and computers that you could use and a play area for the kids which I thought was very nice. They had a couch area as well as large and small tables inside and a lot of seating on the porch. The coffee was good but the treats and quiches they had were better. I appreciated the organic gluten free options as well. We will return to this home- town coffee shop which was a refreshing change to the chains you find in the city.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

My husband had the homemade chili and I had the pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream. Delicious! Free WiFi :-)

Been to Front Porch Coffee & Tea Company? Share your experiences!