“Blueberry Festival weekend”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Ely
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We stopped here twice while we were in Ely. This first time for dinner. The food was typical DQ food. The food was hot and tasty for fast food. The second time we went there we had blizzards. These were also very good. But when I was giving my order, one of the employees told the cashier that he needed to ask the customers if they wanted to substitute onion rings for the French fries. This cashier slammed the till in the cash drawer, threw some money in there and then slammed the plastic numbers they give to the customers for their order on the counter. I thought this was very unprofessional for the cashier to do in front of a customer.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

DO definitely has it down, how to handle all the people coming and going from the lakes and tourism.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The weather was hot when we were there, and this DQ delivered the sweet , cooling reward . During the 4th of July parade, the staff there marched around with buckets of ice cream bars . Good advertising and made us feel good.

The staff at this location are friendly and courteous, attentive. The location was clean and up to date.

What's not to like?

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I have been to a lot of DQ's in Minnesota and this one is definitely the best out there. Well staffed with good people, don't let a line deter you - it will move FAST. I stop here every time I am in Ely for canoe trips and it's worth it.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

You can't beat DQ if you're camping and it's raining and you don't feel like cooking! The food is really good, it's quick and the people are friendly. Oh, and it's on the main drag so it's easy to find!

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!