“Quick lunch. ”
Review of Cheese Cave

Cheese Cave
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Faribault
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Went for a quick bit to eat but stayed longer and even got a cheese plate to go. Delicious and very friendly people.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The blue cheese and many of the other cheese are absolutely amazing. The blue cheese and the gouda melt in your mouth, they almost have the consistency of cream cheese when you eat them. They have pizzas and cheese sandwiches and other things to eat here and you can buy cheese and other things and ship them home or take them with you.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent food! Fun atmosphere! Great service! Would be a regular if I lived here. Main street is beautiful making the location wonderful!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We drove to Faribault with the Cheese Cave as our destination of choice. When we arrived around 6 pm, there were a couple workers and about a dozen other customers. We were excited to try some craft beer/wine paired with a nice cheese plate. What we got was a beer with no pairing information for me, and a wine with no pairing information for my girlfriend and a plate of cheese that was hastily prepared. We had no information about what cheese was what, the server knew nothing about the beer and was disinterested in talking about the wine. I had read reviews about how "quaint" this place was. I have never felt like more of a bother to a business in my life. The cheese plate had some good stuff on it, but the majority was really plain jane cheeses with a bunch of real flavorless salami that we didn't bother to bring leftovers home of. The crusty bread was good, thats the only highlight We really wanted to like this place, I wanted to try some cheese and take some home. I wanted to find a cool beer/cheese pairing to remember and try at home. My girlfriend was hoping for the same, but it wasn't meant to be. Changes are needed here.

1  Thank vhgolf
Reviewed 6 April 2017

If you like cheese, this (obviously) is the place for you! One of the best grilled cheese sandwiches I have ever had. Not a lot of places to sit here, but the sandwich was very good. There are a couple of options you can have in terms of combinations of cheese and I know that two of them (on separate visits!!) are excellent.

Enjoy!

Been to Cheese Cave? Share your experiences!