“Amazing experience! Such friendly”
Review of Don Pablo's

Don Pablo's
Ranked #11 of 43 Restaurants in Fergus Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

Amazing experience! Such friendly staff and they were so in the spot with refilling drinks and salsa and chips. The portions were huge and the food some of the bestmexican we have ever had! Wish we lived closer so we could go more often! Again, the staff were so above and beyond friendly!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (54)

Reviewed 12 November 2020

My husband and I were in town for business. We have eaten at this restaurant before with friends and family when in town. The staff was so welcoming and friendly and we were seated right away. I ordered the seafood enchilada that came with beans and rice, but I started with the delicious chips and salsa. My husband enjoyed the chili rellano combo meal. The portions are plenty! We'll be back when we are in town.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 15 June 2020 via mobile

Great service and food! Genero made our dining experience a really great one. He was attentive and funny! The food was really great, too. The beef tamale was amazing and so flavorful. We enjoyed sopapillas and fried ice cream for dessert, the sopapillas were the best I’ve ever had. Don Pablos never disappoints.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 25 March 2020

Called up Don Pab's to order three meals for takeout for my family during the covid 19 epidemic. The food was ready in minutes along with plenty of chips and salsa. Love the burrito mandero and the chimi. Lots to enjoy. Curbside parking and they brought the food out to the car. Got to help the local businesses through this crisis. Support your restaurants when and if you can.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 30 May 2019 via mobile

Service was fast and the food was very good. My husband had chicken burritos and I had the quesadilla appetizer. We enjoyed our meal very much.

Date of visit: May 2019