“Excellent!”
Review of Acqua Restaurant

Acqua Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Acqua Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Forest Lake
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Acqua's second restaurant is on the Northern shore of Forest Lake. Our menu is Italian driven and we always strive to source out the highest quality local ingredients. We focus on maintaining a warm, clean and comfortable atmosphere while offering knowledgeable and attentive service that cares.
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Great food and professional service for our group of 25! It was an excellent event that impressed our guests.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Everything here on the menu is always good I recommend the petite filet or the scallops however anything I have ever had here has been marvelous

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Fine Food! Unique Menu! Beautiful Dinning experience.
Food was delicious, no kids menu options.
Everything we ate was SO GOOD
Fried Goat Cheese Curds on a salad-WOW

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Good atmosphere, service and drinks. For good food I would go somewhere else.
For the quality and flavor of the food it was extremely overpriced. If our entrees would have been around the $12 mark it would have justified the portion size, flavor and quality.
For instance my shrimp scampi which was $24 just tasted like butter noodles with a couple small shrimp. It was honestly the worse shrimp scampi I have ever had.
I think it would be fine to go here for a burger and drink if you are looking for fine dining stay away.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018

My wife and I had a nice date night here. Food was very good and the atmosphere was nice for an evening night.

Date of visit: April 2018