“Great Food Great Service”
Review of Norman Quacks

Norman Quacks
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Forest Lake
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Love the menu choices and the prices. Wide variety to choose from. Full bar too...From fish, steak, prime rib, sandwiches....excellent variety. I’ve never seen a steak on a kids meals before...it was great. Service was great. Thanks for a lovely family dinner.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 11 October 2018

I see the signs on 35 for this all the time and finally was able to check it out. They have a huge menu and it was hard to choose. Finally settled on soup and shared a appetizer plate. There was way too much food, so we had to get a to go box. Prices were average and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018

get ready to quack
lousy food and service match
steak was not tender and over priced
even if you are getting dinner on someone else credit card
free aint worth it

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

This place has the potential to be a great hot spot...just needs a bit of consistency...and maybe a little umph...I likes but did not love and with so many places to choose from, did to distinguish yourself from others....I want to see the small guy succeed so I am rooting for you and hoping you pick it up a bit...AS of now, I would say just so so...sorry, but I am hoping for you!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch with my family on a weekday. It wasn’t that busy when we got there, but the young lady that was our server seemed distracted and bored. Our table was dirty and she forgot kids menus twice. It took a long time for her to take our order and it took a long time for the order to get to our table. The food was good, but the service and the prices I wasn’t impressed with. I will not eat there again.

Date of visit: September 2018