“For a small town Chinese buffet, this one is really good!”
Review of Yuan's Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yuan's Buffet
Ranked #34 of 55 Restaurants in Hastings
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I've been to a lot of Chinese buffets, and honestly, most of them are just OK, if that. This one was a pleasant surprise. They have fresh fruit and desserts, but the best is the hibachi bar which is part of the buffet. They also have sushi with fresh pickled ginger and wasabi - I'm not a sushi gal, but my brother raved over it. On the hibachi bar, you make your own entrée, as much fresh meat and fresh veggies as you want, and as much heat as you want. Yum. The wontons were super crispy and delicious - I've had some that were just so chewy and bland, I could barely eat them. Theirs are awesome! Green beans are great, peanut butter chicken is too! I was very pleased! Good job Yuan's!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

My son and I were out at nearby Afton State Park and worked up a good appetite. Everything here is clean and fresh, even the bathrooms! Wish I had my camera with to share the nice displays of meal choices. They even have a hibachi grill here. The kimchi is homemade and great. The macncheese is homemade and perfect for the young picky eater:). I’d come back.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

This is a good place to go when you are hungry. The food is good and you can eat until you explode. Many different choices. I found out I like frog legs. My wife likes the sauteed mushrooms. About every kind of chicken you can think of. Several kinds of shrimp. It's all yummy. The lighting is a little dim for me but I can live with that.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

No one could explain what the dishes were! I am not that brave, I wont eat what people cant describe!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The food is good. Kind of dark in there. If the buffet isn't hot enough, you can have them put your food on the hibachi & heat it up. Good variety.

Been to Yuan's Buffet? Share your experiences!