“Always Fresh”

The Rhythm Deli Hibbing Mn
Ranked #12 of 37 Restaurants in Hibbing
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I eat here at least once a week. They have fresh vegis, etc.. and make the BEST wraps and salads. Of course you can take a pizza to go, have a soup of the day, or order a sub sandwich. I've tried their Panini's, all very good.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Myself and my family and my co-workers visit the Rythm Deli on a weekly bases. For myself I love the chicken salad wrap. It's fresh tasting and so delicious. The pizzas are made to order and always a hit on the home front. Luke is always will to make something different for me and has great suggestions. This is by far one of my favorite places to grab a quick bit while I'm working or needing something fast for the family.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

This is a good place to get takeout or delivery from for lunch or dinner! They have awesome wraps, sandwiches, and subs! They're also very quick to deliver! I've only had positive experiences! They're very reasonably priced!!

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

After reading reviews, my husband & I were eager to try out "The Rhythm Deli." Having run errands and driven from Grand Rapids, I needed a restroom. I was told that health regulations keep customers from using their restroom and was advised to walk to a gas station a block away which I did. I thought MN regulations would require a restroom for an "Eat In" restaurant.

Gyro wrap was adequate, not great as anticipated from other reviews. I don't think it had any tzieki sauce, maybe just some yoghurt. Our 1st disappointing lunch experience in Hibbing.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

My family and I choose Rhythm Deli for their fresh and very flavorful wraps! One of our favorites is the Ranch Chicken Wrap. My co-workers are also very fond of the Rhythm Deli. I believe they open a bit earlier than the other lunch menus in town and the prices make me smile as well.

1  Thank Roberta O

Been to The Rhythm Deli Hibbing Mn? Share your experiences!