“AmericInn in Hutchinson MN”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hutchinson
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Hutchinson
Reviewed 20 September 2017

This is a good place to stay for a short visit to Hutchinson. Friendly staff, clean room, comfortable bed. Many items to choose from at breakfast. I was in town to play in a Golf Tournament at Crow River Golf Club.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
americinnhutch, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you for your stay and I hope the Golf Tournament went well!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Horrible experience. We had a reservation for an overnight stay and received a confirmation email and number. The check in line was incredibly long and when we made it to the desk they could not find my reservation. I had my confirmation number and they could not find that either. (I called the hotel directly to make the reservation.) We were told they couldn't find my reservation and they were fully booked. No apology no nothing. The next day I see a $125 charge pending on my bank account. Again I called the hotel directly to reverse my credit card charge and the person st the desk told me she couldn't help me and I had to call back Monday thru Friday to talk to the manager. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
americinnhutch, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Hi, I am sorry to hear of this. This is not how it should go and I will ensure it doesn't happen again to someone else. Please call me at 320-587-5515 or email me at hutchinson.mn@americinn.com so I can make this right. Thank you. Jesse

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The room was nice and clean and the bed was comfortable. The hotel itself looks like it was recently renovated too. We were in town for a wedding which started at 3:00 and the hotel was very accommodating in getting us an early check in. No complaints at all. I would definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.

Room Tip: We had a view of the cornfield behind the hotel. It was nice. No traffic whatsoever.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
americinnhutch, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you for the kind words! We strive to accommodate early check in whenever possible. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I was in room 219, and there was a very heavy odd smell in the room. Quite a heavy musty smell. I purchased air freshener but did not seem to help. Also, the housekeepers never cleaned my room Saturday. They did have a pizza party that afternoon, so maybe that was more important than cleaning the rooms. The Front Desk person had to clean my room that evening, when I had returned. That was disappointing. The pool is wonderful and I love the idea of Adult Swim from 10 to midnight, no kids. The breakfast did consist of eggs and either sausage or bacon and other normal items.I did enjoy my stay at this hotel, just housekeeping needs to be looked into.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you had during your stay. Housekeeping had a long day with short staff and I bought them lunch. I'm glad the Front Desk was able to fix the missed room. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Friendly staff, clean hotel. Was happy to see full size fridge, great mini kitchen, and a door separating bedroom. Only negative was glass set in the door with only lace. Not great for privacy when dressing but we covered with sheets from the bed.

Breakfast was good for most. I can't have gluten or dairy, so an assortment of bakery items, bread and yogurt didn't work for me. They also had a waffle maker. They had packets of oatmeal and bananas/apples. Bacon and scrambled eggs were the hot dish and hard boiled eggs and cartons of milk were in the fridge. Overall a breakfast that will make most everyone happy.

Gave them a 5 star rating because I can't fault them for my food allergies and don't expect to be catered to. Full fridge/mini kitchen that came with everything (dishes, pots, pans, etc) was perfect!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gino5555
americinnhutch, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you for the nice review! I'm glad you enjoyed your time here.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hutchinson
3.1 km away
0.1 km away
7-Hi Budget Motel
7-Hi Budget Motel
#1 of 2 in Hutchinson

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hutchinson? Share your experiences!