“Easter Brunch”
Review of Lake Elmo Inn

Lake Elmo Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Lake Elmo Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Lake Elmo
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 5
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this hidden gem in 2010 and have returned every Easter since. It is now a favorite family event!
The buffet includes roasted meats, baked ham, salmon, sausages, crisp bacon, eggs Benedict, shrimp cocktail, French toast, Mac n cheese cheese cheese, mashed potatoes, fresh fruits, cheeses, croissants, smoked salmon, salads, muffins, and more. Upon arrival a warm plate of fresh baked caramel pecan rolls appear! Wow!
If I forgot something, it’s ok cuz I’m going back next Easter.
Excellent service, festive deco and table settings. Some years little bunnies in lobby.
Perfection for small and large groups.
Helpful hint: make reservations in Jan or Feb. they book up quick!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was our third annual visit for the seafood buffet with friends. LEI changed it this year - and not for the better. You had to order your seafood entrees separately and then wait 20 minutes for very small portions. 2 pieces of shrimp, 1 scallop (even though the menu called it scallops with an "s - there was only 1), small piece of prime rib (it was too well done - you didn't get your choice), 4 cluster crab legs, and there were no potatoes or other side dishes with the exception of salads on the cold entree buffet. Some - not all entrees were served with very small portions or rice or potatoes. there were 2 of us that ordered off the regular menu - our food arrived cool (not hot), I ordered fried shrimp - it was not hot - as I would have wanted. I ordered a loaded baked potato - by the time I put the loaded stuff on - the potato was cold - I had to ask the server to put it in the microwave to warm it up. The asparagus I paid extra for - was served less than lukewarm and had no flavor - no even butter. My husband ordered a filet mignon and his was also served lukewarm. Although the food tasted good - I expect more of LEI but it definitely didn't come through Friday night.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The price is a bit high at $26, but the food was good and plentiful. Lots to pick from, Large salad bar and fresh fruit. Made waffles, eggs benedict, bacon and two kinds of sausage, one entree that includes a meat, starch and vegetable, TWO huge dessert tables, and eggs from the kitchen however you want them (omelet, scrambled, etc.). Free champagne or Cawtaba juice and homemade caramel rolls when you arrive. Very nice atmosphere. Liked it so much, I returned the next Sunday.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This long standing Supper Club hasn't forgotten what has kept them one of the most thought of restaurant in the area. My husband ordered Salmon and I had the Filet Mignon with mushrooms. Both were very nice. My steak was perfectly cooked at medium rare, tender and tasty. The mushrooms were a perfect accompaniment. We will be going back again soon. Probably our next celebration. Cheers!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

The service was excellent! The atmospher was great. The food portions were healthy and tasted great as well! I give it 5 stars!!